what's all da damn hubbub over da 13 colonies Flag air maxes?

Did any of these ships happen to sail to the Dominican Republic????

giphy.gif

This gonna get skipped

Betsy Ross flag is an official symbol and that's the only one that was on those Nike air max.
You're all over the place now.
First, you were on some "da sixers logo the same, why folks not outraged" now you wanna act like you never mentioned other signs/logos/emblems derived from that flag.
Make up your mind.

Did any of these ships happen to sail to the Dominican Republic????

giphy.gif

"See, da way da latitude of Hispaniola is set up, da ships just went around it. My blackness is just da summer color, and over there, it's summer all da time."

You're all over the place now.
First, you were on some "da sixers logo the same, why folks not outraged" now you wanna act like you never mentioned other signs/logos/emblems derived from that flag.
Make up your mind.

da betsy flag & da 76ers are one and da same as far as context, da 3 percenters flag are more in common with say a blue lives matter American flag, where its created for advocating a cause vs representing da founding of da United States.

its not rocket science b :lol:

All this fuss over shoes you weren’t gonna buy anyways

if those stupid official threads in niketalk retro emphasized new releases per shoe like da JB section perhaps I would have found out about em sooner and I would have looked for em in da hood before the option was taken away from me.

Can someone start a thread with the hundreds of pairs of Nike’s featuring the American flag? Seriously, any shoe head knows this was one of many and that shoes get scrapped all of the time. Anyone remember the Air Bakin’? Those outraged by this AM1 getting benched are some hard core cry babies.

Easy because people on both sides want to show how “right” they think they are. Most can’t contain themselves when a chance to show how wise they are arises. That’s just life from what I see. Like someone said earlier in this thread whatever your stance is doubt it’s changing but we want to get our opinions out.

So...there's blame on both sides?

da betsy flag & da 76ers are one and da same as far as context, da 3 percenters flag are more in common with say a blue lives matter American flag, where its created for advocating a cause vs representing da founding of da United States.

its not rocket science b :lol:
"The group's name is derived from an oft-repeated but erroneous claim that only three percent of the population of the Thirteen Colonies took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution"

They literally tie themselves to the war of Independence from Great Britain.

If I'm Nike, HQed in a state where recently, such militias have openly offered to protect runaway GOP lawmakers against the state police, I want to avoid the possibility of these folks putting their hands on that AM1 and attaching the company name to their nonsense because of that flag.

Can someone start a thread with the hundreds of pairs of Nike’s featuring the American flag? Seriously, any shoe head knows this was one of many and that shoes get scrapped all of the time. Anyone remember the Air Bakin’? Those outraged by this AM1 getting benched are some hard core cry babies.
I remember them. This story is similar.
Screenshot_20190703-223826_Chrome.jpg

http://archive.fortune.com/gallerie...isastrous-product-launches.fortune/index.html
The world just has a very ugly history and sometimes certain things remind people of that. I think it's coincidence most of the time.

Fax^^^^^

Now thinking about it. I don’t eem think the outrage is the #1 reason Nike pulled them. I think the response to the outrage is why Nike pulled them. Imagine they went on with this release the tiki torch full blown racist crew grabbed up a bunch of pairs and rocked them just to troll.....

Nike doesn’t want that.

Below is a similar post I made in the AM1 thread a few days ago. Ain’t the first or last time Nike has canned something.

B7BSBNeCMAAmbdr-1.jpg

world-latin-america-48363024

hqdefault.jpg

670821ac-9bfb-448e-bf7f-2c56f7af77e5-jpeg.2371361

A handful of times Nike has pulled product.
There’s probably more I did this off the top of my head.

This is not a one off thing.

Never seen members get this upset tho. Makes me think the only reason for these feelings is the perceived group that may take offense.

Looking funny in the light :smh:

Back
Top Bottom