What's better: The chase or The Victory?

Any dudes enjoy when girls play hard to get, but once you actually get her literally lose every interest?

Like literally, one minute your simpin, texting her all cute ****, taking her out, etc. Then once it actually works and she's hinting at a relationship, you're like DO NOT WANT...ABORT.

feelsbadman

Which brings me to my next question.. Any body ever been in a no strings attached relationship, but start catching major feelings? Like whenever she talks to another dude, you get jelly but can't show her your jelly?

:smh:

exact same feeling, always loved the chase then when i get it, i lose interest.

never had no strings attached, can't do it but thats just me personally

I don't chase. I inquire for a time period, if she gives me any red flags then I bounce.

But I gotta admit, the period of time where two people are feeling each other and their awkward about things but they get along and that courting thang is going on and that first night....that's the best.

Man I find myself in a situation like this 2 years in a row. I failed last year with this girl, I hope I don't fail on my "chase" again

Dont trip. When you find a girl attractive, down to earth, and has a PhD...there's little difference between the two. Good luck gentlemen 
smokin.gif

Naw never chase, ever. Not even that one that feels like the one i've learned. Usually they start wanting you to chase once a certain level of attraction is there. Don't play the games, they'll come around. If not, oh well, they are in abundance.

Back
Top Bottom