What's better: The chase or The Victory?

Any dudes enjoy when girls play hard to get, but once you actually get her literally lose every interest?

Like literally, one minute your simpin, texting her all cute ****, taking her out, etc. Then once it actually works and she's hinting at a relationship, you're like DO NOT WANT...ABORT.

feelsbadman

Which brings me to my next question.. Any body ever been in a no strings attached relationship, but start catching major feelings? Like whenever she talks to another dude, you get jelly but can't show her your jelly?

:smh:

Any dudes enjoy when girls play hard to get, but once you actually get her literally lose every interest?

Like literally, one minute your simpin, texting her all cute ****, taking her out, etc. Then once it actually works and she's hinting at a relationship, you're like DO NOT WANT...ABORT.

feelsbadman

Which brings me to my next question.. Any body ever been in a no strings attached relationship, but start catching major feelings? Like whenever she talks to another dude, you get jelly but can't show her your jelly?

mean.gif
nope, ive never had to work for a girl

yes, its usually followed up by immediate dismissal tho, i cant knowingly share a chick openly like that, because then you start thinking about the real, and its disgusting, like one day she smangs me, then the next day she smangs another dude, or even worse, she kisses a dude and then kisses me within a 30 minute window without brushing her teeth or anything, i know its probably happened to me already, but i like to remain blissful about it

nah i very rarely get that far 
laugh.gif
 it's more of a 'hey, wanna chill' i pound then 'see ya later sweetie' and i watch some walking dead and hit the sheets.  i stay stiff arming broads, i don't like games and i hate when chicks play 'em so when a bird looks like she's gonna try the ol' roadrunner i switch targets.  aintnobodygottimefordat.gif

I like the chase, makes everything worth while
devil.gif

When the chase is too short tho 
tired.gif

If i like the victory too much then 
embarassed.gif

But for now i'm just 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Its never about the chase. Chasing women is the dumbest, most annoying thing in the world to me, which is why I don't do it.

i agree the chase does to kinda dry once you finally get it and makes you wanna go out and chase somethign else :smokin

it's always the chase bro. and not just with woman, in anything that I want in life, money, success, rare items, whatever, when I want it, it's all I can think about. I eat it, I sleep it, I breathe it. Soon as I get it, like literally, instantaneously, I'm over it. Like, I don't necessarily dislike it, but 'my old highs are suddenly my new lows' type thing.

maybe it's the law of attraction, who knows. but either way.

feelsbadman

Fam it's something about the chase that makes me feel like 007 or some ****. There was one chick I worked with (no longer dipping my pen in company ink) that I flat out ignored, like she didn't even exist but I lowkey wanted the yambs BAD. When I finally acknowledged her she told me there was something about being ignored that made her work for my attention. Getting the yambs was bittersweet. I put up with that act for a year, after like 4 months was actually use to looking past her like she was nothing. Dat chase fam.. I love it.

Last edited:
it's always the chase bro. and not just with woman, in anything that I want in life, money, success, rare items, whatever, when I want it, it's all I can think about. I eat it, I sleep it, I breathe it. Soon as I get it, like literally, instantaneously, I'm over it. Like, I don't necessarily dislike it, but 'my old highs are suddenly my new lows' type thing.

maybe it's the law of attraction, who knows. but either way.
This

feelsbadman

Fam it's something about the chase that makes me feel like 007 or some ****. There was one chick I worked with (no longer dipping my pen in company ink) that I flat out ignored, like she didn't even exist but I lowkey wanted the yambs BAD. When I finally acknowledged her she told me there was something about being ignored that made her work for my attention. Getting the yambs was bittersweet. I put up with that act for a year, after like 4 months was actually use to looking past her like she was nothing. Dat chase fam.. I love it.

Bruh I'm in the exact situation. Lol crazy but yeah man its funny, Its something about the "flirting" stage. I know its childish but i'm in college fam, I'm not tryna get past that until i'm 25ish

Y'all do realize most of the times when chicks, especially in their early 20's, are playing "hard to get" its because they're still being smashed by someone else and he's taking up most of her time.

I'm not down with chasing at all I would make a move once and if it don't work I move on or if I ask can i see a chick and she's like na, I would never ask again or maybe even delete number.

Past all that games either you with it or not I'm cool with being lonely if that ends up being the case

Last edited:
I'm not down with chasing at all I would make a move once and if it don't work I move on or if I can to see a chick and she's like na I would never ask again or maybe even delete number.

Past all that games either you with it or not I'm cool with being lonely if that ends up being the case
Pretty much what I been on for the past year.

I'm not down with chasing at all I would make a move once and if it don't work I move on or if I can to see a chick and she's like na I would never ask again or maybe even delete number.

1+

Repped for having Angie Verona as your avy.

I don't chase. I inquire for a time period, if she gives me any red flags then I bounce.

But I gotta admit, the period of time where two people are feeling each other and their awkward about things but they get along and that courting thang is going on and that first night....that's the best.

The chase. It's like breathing new life inside you. It makes you hungry, ambitious, and sometimes vicious.

Simping does not equate the chase.

feelsbadman
That's part of your problem right there champ.  Which then leads you to doing this................
 Like whenever she talks to another dude, you get jelly but can't show her your jelly?
SMH.  

feelsbadman

Thinking about it now, so much truth to this. I've always lost interest quick.That's why spontaneity is so important in a relationship. Keeps things interesting and unpredictable.

1+

Repped for having Angie Verona as your avy.
Best pic of her too..

Fam, you dont eem know.. If I knew her she'd have to walk with a crutch. Would be demolished daily.

feelsbadman

That's part of your problem right there champ.  Which then leads you to doing this................

Like whenever she talks to another dude, you get jelly but can't show her your jelly?

SMH.  

Nah your not understanding what I'm saying. When I say simp i mean it like flirting with the chick and it goes both ways.

I'm not talking about some broad you just see as a hit and run, I'm talking about meeting someone at first thought your like "I want her" not only her box but to be with her, but once you get her, your like, yeah....i'm good.

2nd part you quoted, I didn't mean it in a sense talking to another guy like they are going out on dates, I'm saying you get that jelly feeling whenever she even talks to some dude out and about. I guess you can call it being insecure but I've always been that way.

Y'all do realize most of the times when chicks, especially in their early 20's, are playing "hard to get" its because they're still being smashed by someone else and he's taking up most of her time.
lowkey, i hate to generalize, but i feel thats the case 98% of the time

and im not exaggerating

Nope
I never chase a female that plays hard to get all I need to know is am i getting them yambs soon if it isn't a possibility on to the next
No yambs no care

I have caught feelings for **** buddy never simped or anything though no point

Last edited:
It's all about the hunt. We all know what the end game is, but how we get there is what makes the hunt intriguing. I however think there is a fine line between the chase and desperation. Some dudes result to simping when all else fails. Do any of y'all lose interest as soon as that nut is busted, like I do??

Back
Top Bottom