..:: What's dope right now to you? ::..

Post what's dope to you at the moment. It can be tangible or intangible. Here's my two...

tumblr_kznqhh08PW1qad6au.jpg

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Post what's dope to you at the moment. It can be tangible or intangible. Here's my two...

the girl who shot this is lil B the based Gods person.

the music on my ipod/iphone...

at this point i would die with out them just cuz i love having music on me ALL THE TIME...

it really doens't get any better than music outside of your friends and family...

Bossing up and changing my perspective is dope to me.

Seeing myself (actually visualizing myself) doing big things gives me chills.

I finally heard "that voice" and listened this time.

Deftones album is going to drop soon. This song is on constant loop:
"GUNS, RAZORS.....KNIVES.........f*** with me!!!!"

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the music on my ipod/iphone...

at this point i would die with out them just cuz i love having music on me ALL THE TIME...

it really doens't get any better than music outside of your friends and family...

this! to the fullest. my job wouldnt even be do-able without my ipod.

-The weather

-These khakis I just bought

-Potential easy summer job

-I'm closer to graduation than I thought!!

I'm super late, but Mafia War, on Facebook, is dope to me right now. Love icing dudes, and getting their loot online.

Edit: That Turf dancing was dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That dude at 2:25 was straight drivin.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I was at a party where they started Turf dancin 5 years ago, and this dude was hittin all moves, and then made a machine gun at end of his dance, and started shooting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

the weather
one more month of school and then summer is here
this one chick in my accounting class, something about her really intrigues me, gotta talk to her tomorrow

owning my own home and doing work in the yard, feels good when you get something done around here

my bartendin skills

^^that is dope^^

CS5 huh? I might have to look into this...I don't know how much time I wasted trying to fix up lens flares and other unwanted items in a picture.

Back
Top Bottom