What's going on with buyers on eBay?

Some low-ballers too. Ebay is lame, but they are the most convenient 
mean.gif

A low ballers favorite offer....look can I just give you $110 for them.......:smh: :smh: :smh:....eBay done failed me so many times smh

I'm going through a bs "item not described" claim right now from some deadbeat on ebay.

I mentioned what he took issue with (sole separation) 3 separate times in the listing and even recommended that the winning buyer take the shoes to get reglued. I also included in the listing to ask questions before buying to avoid any potential misunderstandings.

This clown hit me up after he received the shoes, demanding either a $25 partial refund and he keeps the shoes or a full refund including shipping costs. I told him to kick rocks and he filed a claim.  I'm pretty certain I'll win the claim because I went out of my way to be clear and upfront in my listing and everything he put as his reasons for the claim were mentioned in the listing but damn it pisses me off how its no accountability for fraudulent buyers.

I bought some car seats and don't have the bolts for mounting it to the car .. Was not listed in the listing but it wasn't listed as not included ... What should I do ? Try to get a partial refund to buy the bolts or just pay out of my own pockets..

Had an item on BIN OBO.
Buyer sends best offer which I accepted .
Buyer didn't pay and had to open an upaid item case.
WTF :smh:
Sales have mad slowed down for me this month too.

Last edited:
Had an item on BIN OBO.
Buyer sends best offer which I accepted .
Buyer didn't pay and had to open an upaid item case.
WTF :smh:
Sales have mad slowed down for me this month too.

If theres a price I want at the minimum. Just make that the BIN and enable immediate payment required. It doesn't cost anything to list that way. If they want to offer, have them send a message.

Plus you got sellers just as bad (from Chicago 1 thread):

I just let a size 12 go on ebay for 350... Kinda hoping the buyer does not pay. Quick question y'all.... If i list the auction for 1 day and i state i need immediate payment, can i refuse to sell it if they dont pay within 24 hrs?? I do not want to mess up my 100% positive feedback? What will ebaY say?

Repped for this whole thread. That place has turned into a wasteland. It's so one-sided at this point with the buyer being protected and not having any real recourse for not honoring auctions so nobody pays. I'm Listing something for the 3rd time in a week now because people would do an offer, and then when I'd accept it they'd flake on the payment and then come back with some excuse or story about how the item isn't what they initially thought it was. Then don't make an offer...

It's probably about as bad as listing something on here and then having to deal with constant PMs about "These still available?" Or "I'll take those DS Carmine VIs off your hands right now for $25 shipped bro! PayPal ready!"

If theres a price I want at the minimum. Just make that the BIN and enable immediate payment required. It doesn't cost anything to list that way. If they want to offer, have them send a message.

Good suggestion. I hate having to put so many restrictions up but at this point it's the only thing you can do to keep deadbeats from wasting your time.

So is it possible to get a partial charge back ? Seller didn't say it wasn't included so like any person with common sense I would have assumed that the bolts for putting the car seat in would be included without asking first

Funny I made this thread and I just got got from a dude who goes by chuny-cha on eBay. His name is chan chun yin. Just did a chargeback saying item was damaged smh. Any hope for me?

In shocked PayPal sided with me. The buyer claimed the shoes were damaged and fake. Guess he wanted to keep the shoes and get his money back.

Good suggestion. I hate having to put so many restrictions up but at this point it's the only thing you can do to keep deadbeats from wasting your time.

Those in description limitations (no zero feedback, contact me first, ect ..... And my favorite NO RETURNS NO EXCHANGES :rofl:) are not even binding agreements :lol:

They used to scare people away but they've smartened up.

eBay is for buying only for me. I was able to sell with minimal problems but never again will I risk it.

Last edited:
In shocked PayPal sided with me. The buyer claimed the shoes were damaged and fake. Guess he wanted to keep the shoes and get his money back.

I just dealt with a similar situation with a sale through IG... Sold a guy a couple pairs back in like April, he posted them on his IG, pics of him wearing them, acknowledged receipt through text, etc. and then a week or so ago I get a message from paypal that he filed a claim that he never received them :smh: I had pictures of his IG and sent them to him, so he blocked me and took the pictures down as if that would get rid of the pictures I already had :lol:

Needless to say he closed the claim that night after I threatened to call his local police for attempted theft. Can't trust anyone these days, eBay and paypal are definitely much more buyer friendly. :smh:

And even worse, not only does eBay always seem to fall through, when a buyer actually does pay they hit you with that 10% + 3% from paypal :smh:

Back
Top Bottom