What's going on with datpiff.com?

They haven't put up mixtapes since monday.
Whatever the case, if you may know or not the reason recommend me other mixtape download sites with official releases

Yeah.. I was disappoint that datpiff didn't have the weeknd - Thursday..

oh well about to go to livemixtapes.com

Besides Big K.R.I.T., what other stuff has come out? They always have the dates that the mixtapes are supposed to be released.

Same thing I was wondering I'm tryna put KRIT and The Weeknd on my phone
#stamp just found livemixtapes has an app

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

livemixtapes.com
seriously, the only site that matters when it comes to mixtapes
pimp.gif
 Thanks for putting me on NT.

i was just wondering this. tried to get the krit tape, but they didnt have it
i guess its livemixtapes from now on

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I remember when Datpiff would leave one song off of the mixtape, for some weird reason.

Only one?
laugh.gif
U got lucky, I've DL'd stuff from there missing as many as 5 tracks. Never heard of livemixtapes, but I'll be there now

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I remember when Datpiff would leave one song off of the mixtape, for some weird reason.

Only one?
laugh.gif
U got lucky, I've DL'd stuff from there missing as many as 5 tracks. Never heard of livemixtapes, but I'll be there now

double that

Wow, I just happened to go to datpiff first, and there must be NTers on there, cause everything is recent now. Last King 2
and The Weeknd (I still don't know who that is) are both on there, and even Bow Wow and Romeo new mixtapes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Only one?
laugh.gif

double that
5 tracks?! 
eek.gif
 +
30t6p3b.gif

LOL yea some were missing that many. I've been DL stuff from datpiff for exactly a year now, and after awhile I would go back through
the tracks and notice the numbers skipped, even though it would appear that all the tracks were DL'd. At least nothing was missing when
I DL'd The Last King 2.

Back
Top Bottom