What's gonna happen 8 generations from now regarding racism?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Yea, there will be more mixed children.
But the genetically superior white man will stay at the pulpit of power due to their abundant population.

This is either sarcasm or the single dumbest comment I've ever seen on NT.
laugh.gif
  I was being facetious.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

You got a hold of some of that loud fam?

I read an article few weeks back that basically said whites will be the minority race in America a couple decades before researchers initially thought. 2040 yall, can't wait!!!
Nah G. Just been living #based. Don't need no medical assistance. (Wouldn't mind some tho
pimp.gif
)

assuming that your children, and childrens children, so on and so forth have kids all at 30 years old. 8 generations from now will be 240 years from now. 2250. i have no idea what the world will be like. but i am sure, if its not one thing, it will be something else.

People are gonna be saddened as to how we could have been so ignorant in our ways to let such a fallacy hold up progress. a big SMH from future genes.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

People are gonna be saddened as to how we could have been so ignorant in our ways to let such a fallacy hold up progress. a big SMH from future genes.

I wanna put this post in a Time capsule.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

You got a hold of some of that loud fam?

I read an article few weeks back that basically said whites will be the minority race in America a couple decades before researchers initially thought. 2040 yall, can't wait!!!
Nah G. Just been living #based. Don't need no medical assistance. (Wouldn't mind some tho
pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif

Eight generations is a long time. I think we'll be close to the point of having one race on Earth. That will definitely happen, one way or another. I personally believe that will be a huge step to progression for the human race. Racial, ethnic and national divisions are three of our biggest hindrances. Look how far we've come since we have all connected via boat/plane/wire. Imagine if we all connected via skin color, as trivial as that sounds... It's huge...

I might be reaching, but I have my own theories about a lot of stuff and one is a theory about one of the purposes of the "Illuminati"...

Spoiler [+]

They want unity. Weather it's peaceful, violent, or even moral, that isnt a factor. They just want unity for a quicker progression to infinity. It goes way deeper than just that stone slab, but think about this... Weather or not the images we see of aliens are accurate representations of the real beings is a mystery, but think if they are, do they ever look different? Do you ever see them portrayed having different races or looks? No. They all look genetically the same. That type of unity is a sign of progression. Even when you think about artificial man made creations, unity always shows progression. We dont carry separate devices for music/planner/phone/calculator/etc... It's all in one device now, and that makes things MUCH easier and progress is made a lot quicker. Now, imagine if Earth had one race and nobody wore diamonds to separate themselves from poor/less fortunate people and all this hate/jealousy/etc went out the window. Humans would be on a TOTALLY different plane and we would progress to another level.

Who knows what we could get done in a state like that... In that sense, we have a bright future.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Eight generations is a long time. I think we'll be close to the point of having one race on Earth. That will definitely happen, one way or another. I personally believe that will be a huge step to progression for the human race. Racial, ethnic and national divisions are three of our biggest henderances. Look how far we've come since we have all connected via boat/plane/wire. Imagine if we all connected via skin color, as trivial as that sounds... It's huge...

I might be reaching, but I have my own theories about a lot of stuff and one is a theory about one of the purposes of the "Illuminati"...

Spoiler [+]

They want unity. Weather it's peacefull, violent, or even moral, that isnt a factor. They just want unity for a quicker progression to infinity. It goes way deeper than just that stone slab, but think about this... Weather or not the images we see of aliens are accurate representations of the real beings is a mystery, but think if they are, do they ever look different? Do you ever see them portraied having different races or looks? No. They all look genetically the same. That type of unity is a sign of progression. Even when you think about artificial man made creations, unity always shows progression. We dont carry seperate devices for music/planner/phone/calculator/etc... It's all in one device now, and that makes things MUCH easier and progress is made a lot quicker. Now, imagine if Earth had one race and nobody wore diamonds to seperate themselves from poor/less fortunate people and all this hate/jelousy/etc went out the window. Humans would be on a TOTALLY different plane and we would progress to another level.

Who knows what we could get done in a state like that... In that sense, we have a bright future.

the illuminati want unity? and u posted that as evidence? 
aliens all look the same? 
laugh.gif
 cause we all know what they look like (phenotype vs. genotype)

Genetic diversity are natural and are key drivers of evolution if u believe in evolution. 

They play an important role in adaptation, progress and development. 

It is impossible to achieve a homogeneous society that u speak of without controlled conditions for reproduction. 

Maybe thats what the illuminati want? i dunno 
laugh.gif

Plus u gave some of the worst analogies ever. How u comparing smart phones to human relations? oh boy. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Eight generations is a long time. I think we'll be close to the point of having one race on Earth. That will definitely happen, one way or another. I personally believe that will be a huge step to progression for the human race. Racial, ethnic and national divisions are three of our biggest henderances. Look how far we've come since we have all connected via boat/plane/wire. Imagine if we all connected via skin color, as trivial as that sounds... It's huge...

Spoiler [+]

They want unity. Weather it's peacefull, violent, or even moral, that isnt a factor. They just want unity for a quicker progression to infinity. It goes way deeper than just that stone slab, but think about this... Weather or not the images we see of aliens are accurate representations of the real beings is a mystery, but think if they are, do they ever look different? Do you ever see them portraied having different races or looks? No. They all look genetically the same. That type of unity is a sign of progression. Even when you think about artificial man made creations, unity always shows progression. We dont carry seperate devices for music/planner/phone/calculator/etc... It's all in one device now, and that makes things MUCH easier and progress is made a lot quicker. Now, imagine if Earth had one race and nobody wore diamonds to seperate themselves from poor/less fortunate people and all this hate/jelousy/etc went out the window. Humans would be on a TOTALLY different plane and we would progress to another level.

laugh.gif

Genetic diversity are natural and are key drivers of evolution if u believe in evolution. 

It is impossible to achieve a homogeneous society that u speak of without controlled conditions for reproduction. 

laugh.gif

Plus u gave some of the worst analogies ever. How u comparing smart phones to human relations? oh boy. 
grin.gif

I think different than you do. That's fine. Those are just my thoughts. I know I have a lot to learn, and I'm sure that as I learn more I'll notice my mistakes and things will become a lot more clearer, but it makes sense to me. You're messing up when you think you have it all figured out...

"It goes way deeper than just that one stone slab".

"They want unity. Weather it's peacefull, violent, or even moral, that isnt a factor. They just want unity for a quicker progression to infinity."

Plus u gave some of the worst analogies ever. How u comparing smart phones to human relations?
Where do you think we get a lot of our ideas for technology? Search "Big Dog" on YouTube. Technology often mimics and tries to surpass/duplicate nature... I'm not comparing phones to nature in a literal sense. Think about it.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I think different than you do. That's fine. Those are just my thoughts. I know I have a lot to learn, and I'm sure that as I learn more I'll notice my mistakes and things will become a lot more clearer, but it makes sense to me. You're messing up when you think you have it all figured out...

"It goes way deeper than just that one stone slab".

"They want unity. Weather it's peacefull, violent, or even moral, that isnt a factor. They just want unity for a quicker progression to infinity."

Plus u gave some of the worst analogies ever. How u comparing smart phones to human relations?
Where do you think we get a lot of our ideas for technology? Search "Big Dog" on YouTube. Technology often mimics and tries to surpass/duplicate nature... I'm not comparing phones to nature in a literal sense. Think about it.
we def think different. how many years u been on this earth?
i didnt say u were totally wrong but some of the stuff u wrote i found funny. 
I respect ur acknowledgement of ur inexperience however
Do I have everything figured out? of course not but

"They want unity. Weather it's peacefull, violent, or even moral, that isnt a factor. They just want unity for a quicker progression to infinity."

Ask yourself...progression to infinity? for whom? if they indeed are a secret, ruling-class society then I'm not sure whose progression they got in mind

they wanna keep the population under control? thats sounds like its on some genocide tip. 

I dunno about u but I find that writing on the stone pretty sinister. 

back to the topic though....i dont think the mixing of races will solve anything. Even if everyone becomes mixed there are still gonna be 

people that are a shade lighter, darker w/e prejudices will still be present not to mention religion and other factors for social division. 

And do u really want everyone to look the same? wont that be boring? No more white/black/asian/indian w/e girls appreciation posts on NT. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

For progress, all we need to change is our mind-state, not our genetic makeup. 

Use places like Puerto Rico, DR, South America or parts of Central America for example (places where everybody is pretty much mixed), and racism is as prevalent there (or even moreso) than it is here, & Brazil is probably the best study for this....I think it will always exist in one form or another....

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Yea, there will be more mixed children.
But the genetically superior white man will stay at the pulpit of power due to their abundant population.

This is either sarcasm or the single dumbest comment I've ever seen on NT.

QFT.

I kept reading it over like..."he can't possibly be serious with that genetically superior nonsense"...
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

We can stop it, and time can help us. I feel like we are on the right path and more people are realizing their potential and not believing the stereotypes casted over their heads

The ideas and fundamentals this country was supposedly built on were contradicted by warfare, political disfranchisement, racism, sexism, and pure ignorance by the "founders". However the ideas of the revolution, and enlightenement movements were still referenced. That leads me to think those ideas are still attainable and it's up to the people who were violated the most to make an example out of what happened in America.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Use places like Puerto Rico, DR, South America or parts of Central America for example (places where everybody is pretty much mixed), and racism is as prevalent there (or even moreso) than it is here, & Brazil is probably the best study for this....I think it will always exist in one form or another....

That's a really good example. But I just see that as tradition. But then our racism could be tradition too. It's really complex. But this is all hypothetical

Racism is tradition?........ Please explain. As long as our generation teach our kids not to be racist then we might have a chance of change but if racism is tradition then its going to be the same or even worst generations from now

Originally Posted by staystrong

Racism is tradition?........ Please explain. As long as our generation teach our kids not to be racist then we might have a chance of change but if racism is tradition then its going to be the same or even worst generations from now
Tradition was a bad word. I don't even know what word I'm looking for. Instilled in us? Basically something passed on generation to generation.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

8 generations? Why not 9?

In kabbalistic teachings, the number seven symbolizes perfection – perfection that is achievable via natural means – while eight symbolizes that which is beyond nature and its (inherently limited) perfection.

Some examples:

a) G‑d created the world and its natural order in seven days.

b) Between the holidays of Passover and Shavuot we count seven weeks. During these weeks we work on perfecting our seven emotions (love, fear, compassion, ambition, humility, bonding and receptiveness)—one emotion per week. At the conclusion of these seven weeks we have sufficiently perfected ourselves to be worthy of receiving the Torah on Shavuot. A completed person has control over all seven emotions.

c) The Holy Temple's menorah, which served to illuminate the natural world with the holy glow of spirituality, had seven branches.

e) There are seven colors of the rainbow and seven musical notes. When something has seven parts, it symbolizes that that it has reached its state of completion: the seven notes of the diatonic scale make one complete octave, etc.

Eight, on the other hand, is symbolic of an entity that is one step above the natural order, higher than nature and its limitations. That's why Chanukah is eight days long—the greatly outnumbered Maccabees' resolve to battle the Greeks wasn't logical or natural. They drew on reservoirs of faith and courage that are not part of normative human nature. They therefore merited a miracle higher than nature – a miracle that lasted eight days – and to commemorate this, we light on Chanukah an eight-branched menorah (click here for the full story). In a similar vein, we circumcise our children when they are eight-day old babies, because the brit milah symbolizes our nation's supernatural and logic-defying covenant with G‑d.

Originally Posted by GTEK

As far as "America" goes..I don't think it will be here 8 generations from now..
but as concerning the future of the U.S...racism will always be prevalent.
The presence of discrimination is what this country was built upon.
As Dr.D i c k Gregory once said....
"Six levels under the white American is still a N hating slave owner and
six levels under the African "American" is still a N willing to pick cotton"

This quote rings true because this history can never be erased, nor has it ever been corrected.
Its like putting on new clothes but never taking a bath.
This so called empire was built upon abuse, lack of respect, and selfishness.
All of which remains today.
But in order for this to be corrected it shall be positively reversed in which the same order it was negatively forwarded.
Right now for the most part its just sitting in neutral.

So just because of Americas past mistakes, there is no chance of a day where there will be no racism? Absolutely no shot? This makes no sense at all. As time progresses people do as well. We tend to think much differently than we did in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. While it may not happen tomorrow, it will happen.

Also, that quote is a ridiculous generalization of not only white Americans, but African Americans as well. I am not my Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather, nor do I think anything like he did. Also, it leaves out the high number of European immigrants that came after the fact. How more people weren't offended by that is beyond me.

You're right, history can never be erased, which is exactly why history cannot ever be corrected. You can't correct something that was already done, you can only progress as a whole as human beings setting racial barriers aside. This hasn't been done, but economic divides are extremely important in today's world and that is the new prejiduce. It isn't about black or white, its about what you have in your bank account and if you're in a position of power, and if you aren't you are to be convinced it is about black or white so you ignore the economic gap and stay quarreling with people on your level. All so we never have enough power to rise against those who maintain a strangle hold on it.

8 generations from now? This will be no different. They'll find ways to classify us, and we'll be in the same spot as we are now only fighting over different lables.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

As far as "America" goes..I don't think it will be here 8 generations from now..
but as concerning the future of the U.S...racism will always be prevalent.
The presence of discrimination is what this country was built upon.

This quote rings true because this history can never be erased, nor has it ever been corrected.
But in order for this to be corrected it shall be positively reversed in which the same order it was negatively forwarded.

So just because of Americas past mistakes, there is no chance of a day where there will be no racism?

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As far as "America" goes..I don't think it will be here 8 generations from now..[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but as concerning the future of the U.S...racism will always be prevalent.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The presence of discrimination is what this country was built upon.[/color]

So just because of Americas past mistakes, there is no chance of a day where there will be no racism?

I can do that too. Please restate what you giganticized in English. You seem to enjoy speaking in vague terms.

Back
Top Bottom