What's gonna happen 8 generations from now regarding racism?

I have no factual evidence to back this up but I believe in 8 generations a large portion of the population (in America at least) will be mixed. We've always been a boiling part with mixed ingredients. But now the ingridents will be pre-mixed. And I know as humans we have to always find differences in ourselves since the beginning of time. So what do you think will happen? Will we just stay discriminatory towards religion and that's it? (Outdated and boring) Will prejudice die? (Ha! Yea Right) or Will we breed a new form of racism? (I.E. Scottish-Koreans vs. Blaxicans)

Yea, there will be more mixed children.
But the genetically superior white man will stay at the pulpit of power due to their abundant population.

everyone in the world is either gunna be part chinese or part indian, sad to say. 2+ billion of them in the world.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Scottish-Koreans

contradictions taste good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Inspiration for this thread

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

But the genetically superior white man will stay at the pulpit of power due to their abundant population.

Asia accounts for about 65% of the worlds population, doggie.

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

everyone in the world is either gunna be part chinese or part indian, sad to say. 2+ billion of them in the world.
Why is that sad to say?

This thread gave me a flashback of a post....

Originally Posted by GTEK

True, but also fam the world is "browning" again.
nerd.gif

And sooner or later...it wont be the color your skin that matters or what ethnicity you "claim"
but it will be your character, instilled morals and values. (The things that are supposed to be important from the start.)

Though knowing this world there will still be hatred amongst one another.
smh.gif

Rich Vs Poor
Fat VS Skinny
Fit Vs Crippled
Stable Vs Mentally Ill
Clashes of different characters

Issues that are very well alive.

As far as "America" goes..I don't think it will be here 8 generations from now..
but as concerning the future of the U.S...racism will always be prevalent.
The presence of discrimination is what this country was built upon.
As Dr.D i c k Gregory once said....
"Six levels under the white American is still a N hating slave owner and
six levels under the African "American" is still a N willing to pick cotton"

This quote rings true because this history can never be erased, nor has it ever been corrected.
Its like putting on new clothes but never taking a bath.
This so called empire was built upon abuse, lack of respect, and selfishness.
All of which remains today.
But in order for this to be corrected it shall be positively reversed in which the same order it was negatively forwarded.
Right now for the most part its just sitting in neutral.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Yea, there will be more mixed children.

This is either sarcasm or the single dumbest comment I've ever seen on NT.

i think it will be much better but you will always have those few who want to maintain power and use racism to do it...or those who have no power but use being white to make themselves feel like they are better than someone else...

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Racism will end when humans, as a species, come together to hate on aliens.

Damn Na'vi.

What if we just start sacrificing certain people.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Racism will end when humans, as a species, come together to hate on aliens.

Damn Na'vi.

What if we just start sacrificing certain people.
Yeah like when other African tribes sold Africans to slave owners. Would we sell other races to the aliens. [Kanye] I wonder [/Kanye]

At least in America, it is definitely going to be rare in future generations to see any "ethnically pure" people. My dad is 100% Finnish, both of his parents were from Finland, spoke Finnish, etc. I am now half Finnish, and half a mixture of Norwegian, English, Irish and French. I have no ethnic identity in that sense, I was raced and view myself as an American. Not a European American, an American. My wife is half Chinese/half European Blend. Our children will be 1/4 Finnish, 1/4 Chinese, and 1/2 some crazy European blend. They will further mix, and we will start to see a lot more homogeny in America, not necessarily the world.

You got a hold of some of that loud fam?

I read an article few weeks back that basically said whites will be the minority race in America a couple decades before researchers initially thought. 2040 yall, can't wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom