Originally Posted by iswearimcool

get the dynamite shrimp app with a side of rice
mad good
dynamite shrimp are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

could eat those all day

Nothing...PF Changs is the worst chinese food restaurant to eat from in terms of your health.

Majority of their menu is 1100 calories or more and the fat content is heart attack welcoming.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Nothing...PF Changs is the worst chinese food restaurant to eat from in terms of your health.

Majority of their menu is 1100 calories or more and the fat content is heart attack welcoming.

Can't stand people like this....if I'm going out to eat, I don't give a flying %+$@ about calories.  I want to enjoy my meal.  I workout on the regular, so I could care less about having a 1000+ calorie meal every now and then. 

Anyways....I think I'm gonna go w. the lettuce wraps and Mongolian beef....

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. 

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I wouldn't get napkins from that *Censored* .....even the drinks are salty as hell

i've only been to the one in boston. each time it was an absolutely miserable dining experience. the service, the atmosphere, the food.
good luck

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by RFX45

To be honest, nothing. Food is tolerable but not great, overpriced as well. If I had no choice, I guess I'd get the ribs and/or dumplings, both appetizers. For desert, try the banana spring rolls.

I agree with this. The entrees are nothing to write home about. Just get multiple orders of lettuce wraps
pimp.gif

The only dish I'll eat there are the Lettuce Wraps. Anyone else who says P.F. Chang's is authentic Chinese food are out of their damn mind!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Can't stand people like this....if I'm going out to eat, I don't give a flying %+$@ about calories.  I want to enjoy my meal.  I workout on the regular, so I could care less about having a 1000+ calorie meal every now and then. 

Anyways....I think I'm gonna go w. the lettuce wraps and Mongolian beef....

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. 

Great choice sir, that's what I had last time

I got the Kung Pao chicken with Brown Rice last nice. Damn good. Salt/Pepper Calamari was good. Hot/Sour Soup wasn't my cup of tea. Not a fan.

The hot and sour soup taste like just about every other spot, it's ok with me. But them lettuce wraps make a decent lunch.

Nothing, PF Changs is horrible.

Your run of the mill neighborhood chinese place>>>>>>> That trash by a mile

Overpriced garbage in a setting that makes poor middle class plebs that don't know any better feel sophisticated, basically.

didn't realize how old this thread was :lol: I too also got a PF Changs giftcard for Xmas that I haven't used yet. Looks like I'ma try those lettuce wraps :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom