What's good at PF Chang's?

Got a gift card that I'm going to use soon....I haven't been there in a few years, but in the times I've gone I don't think I liked the entrees that I've had (can't really remember what they were).  I did like the lettuce wraps as an appetizer....but what's a good dish that you recommend? 

To be honest, nothing. Food is tolerable but not great, overpriced as well. If I had no choice, I guess I'd get the ribs and/or dumplings, both appetizers. For desert, try the banana spring rolls.

The lettuce wrap appetizer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Food is good not sure what that one poster is talking about.

yea i went there thinking it was gonna be good. its tasted like overpriced microwaved style food neatly seved to you.

Originally Posted by RFX45

To be honest, nothing. Food is tolerable but not great, overpriced as well. If I had no choice, I guess I'd get the ribs and/or dumplings, both appetizers. For desert, try the banana spring rolls.

I agree with this. The entrees are nothing to write home about. Just get multiple orders of lettuce wraps
pimp.gif

I loveeee PF Changs!

I agree with FinallyFamous though. The lettuce wrap thing is mad good and their spicy chicken and their version of general tso's is pretty good also.

Anybody think of the hangover two when reading this. Only part I remember from that awful movie ...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

To be honest, nothing. Food is tolerable but not great, overpriced as well.
yup. the food is too Americanized there. 
This, but since you have a gift card...Lettuces Wraps. Get it to go
grin.gif

Crab wontons
Chicken fried rice w/ PF Changs Spicy (which it isn't very, even after asking) Chicken
Lettuce Wraps

I can type pages of why not to go to this place. 2 years ago I'd do it. Now I'm just old and tired and want to go to bed.

Originally Posted by Demax777

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

To be honest, nothing. Food is tolerable but not great, overpriced as well.
yup. the food is too Americanized there. 
This, but since you have a gift card...Lettuces Wraps. Get it to go
grin.gif

Plus some mongolian trio and ur set .

Had it once...it was pretty good compared to the hole in the wall "chinese" spots in DC.

Back
Top Bottom