-lettuce
-onions
-jalapenos
-banana peppers
-creole sauce
-ranch
-salt and pepper
-oil and vinegar

Everything is real processed there but I still go occasionally. One I usually get is chicken, bacon, cheddar, lettuce, green peppers, onion, cucumbers orpickles, and honey mustard.

i just dont see how u guys cant go to a local deli, and get fresh deli meat for a cheaper price. subway is the microwave dinner of the sandwich market.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

nothing, go to quiznos or a local deli. Everything and anything> subway.

last place i would ever eat at.
It's that bad?
laugh.gif

yes. no one can name a place that is worse than subway. ive puked everytime ive at boston market and id rather eat there. and the employees of subway have told me some disgusting stuff
sick.gif
Lies. Arbys takes the cake on that one. Subway isnt that bad. I always go with the sweet onion chicken teryaki on the jalapeno and cheese bread.

I just had a philly steak sandwich on a flat bread wit the shredded cheddar cheese...

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Get there 30 mins before they close and see if they serve you.
foreal
smh.gif
try ordering multiple sandwiches and see if you dont getrushed and looked at like your crazy because the employees are so incompetent.
i swear i had to tell this 1 !%%$% just the other day like "im sorry your not good at fixing sandwiches, maybe you shouldve chose another line of work ifthis %+%*! to complex for you?"
i felt bad after but that $*%+ is mad annoying it happens at almost every subway ive been to
mad.gif

I just keep it simple with the Cold Cut

white bread, american cheese
lettuce, tomatoe, pickles, and bell peppers,
mustard, mayonaise,
salt, pepper, oil, vinegar

but for me, I always gotta get a bag of hot cheetos to go with it, and I throw a couple in for every bite. you really gotta try that %!*+, its delicious.

Back
Top Bottom