What's good in Minneapolis?

Visiting my lady for two weeks.
Anything at all to check out?

1. MOA
2. Tons of malls everywhere
3. ??

Btw, I'm gonna be in @#%$ Rapids most of the time.

Grand Rapids? That's not very close to Minneapolis per se.

Yes there are tons of malls and shops in the area. Bar scene in the Twin Cities is very good too if you are of age. Lots of lakes (and women) to roam around if you lose your girl for a day.
Well it's 1 2 3 4, Take the Elevator
At the Hotel Yorba I'll be Glad to See You Later

LOL my bad, didnt realize that word was sensored on here either....
Well it's 1 2 3 4, Take the Elevator
At the Hotel Yorba I'll be Glad to See You Later

@#%$ is sensored?

Edit: lmao it is! :rofl:
roll.gif

Status
Roberts
Cal Surf
La Familia
2 Soho
Friedmans

"They even talked bout Jesus."

That's funny I was JUST about to make a post like this. I'm coming to minneapolis this weekend for the prince concert w/some of my friends. We're looking for things to do friday night and sunday. What kind of clubs are there? gaming spots, etc?

To dude who started this post, if your girl is there, why can't she tell you some stuff to do?
simple enough for you?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Yo as for Gaming spots theres a gameworks right across the street from the target center. Otherwise depending on what kinda stuff you're into theres foundation or aqua..... wish I was goin to see prince haha. Have fun!

what kind of music does foundation or aqua have? those are clubs right? thanx!
simple enough for you?
WASHINGTON ********

I was just @ the Foundation the other week for my homies cd release I think it mostly has HipHop. I'm Going to the Kilarmy show 4sure. My lil Crew is opening up 4 them.
The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

prince concert is gonna be raw, wish i was going. hes playing across the street at first avenue afterwards i believe.

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

^ It was. Prince is the truth. Mike Phillips was on the sax, dude is ridiculous. And Sheila E performed w/him towards the end too. She's great as well.The show started 1.5 hrs late, but he was phenomenal. I wish I could've gone to 1st ave, but it was sold out, and neway, by the time the concert was over I was dead. He performed at macys that afternoon too.
simple enough for you?
WASHINGTON ********

My friends went to the Prince concert they said it was insane really wish i wasnt out of town.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom