whats good KC

joseph. try longview cc. they might offer it. one of my boys niece got hers i'll ask her next time i see her. peace D
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Thanks man. I need to go get it ASAP. I got expelled from school and my mom told me I might as well go get my GED.
T E A M M I D W E S T
How many brothas fell victim to the street?
RIP Young ***** theirs a Heaven for a G
Kansas City, Kansas

Anyone no a good barber that does good fades-GREAT lineups in the Lees Summit area or anywhere nearby LS?
.......All fun and games till someone gets styled on

You want like a small joint or a big business? or does it even matter?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

I skipped 8th hour and went to smoke a blunt in my car and made the mistake of coming back in the building. They said I "reeked of marijuana" so i got expelled. They said I can under no circumstance graduate from that school. And Wes, WHAT THE @#%$ IS YOUR AVY FROM?!?! LOL, I can't figure it out.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

damn man, that sucks. and my avy is from bad boys 2 lol.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Nah doesnt suck. I have more time to work now. When i get a job that is. anyone know anywhere hiring? in the KCKS area? and i always thought your avy was from ATL when rashad asked his uncle for some cereal, lol.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

What does the store peners have to offer as far as forces? Anyone been their lately and our there better or more places in the KC area or entire east side of missouri that is boutique type?

Where can I get a collection of 25th aniv forces?
.......All fun and games till someone gets styled on

^^^
penners at the landing mall gets just about all AF1s.

edit:
How did everyone do for the CG 3s?

wattup kansas city. i'm headin down from chicago for business next week. i'll be there from monday to wednesday. what's downtown got to offer? must-see places? must-eat-at restaurants? must-shop-at stores? where to cruise?

let me know. good lookin out.
-=-=FROM THE CITY OF WIND=-=-​

Cruise on the Country Club Plaza. They got the Gucci store their I think. Eat at The Cheesecake Factory. You can also cruise downtown KC,MO. You can also meet up with the KC sneakerheads if they're down with it. I am. SMH @ no one replying in here.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Runnin' to tha back of ya bumper
Let you stop and then hit you wit thunder uh huh uh huh
Kansas City, Kansas

nah if u wanna eat at the country club plaza go to the plaza iii steakhouse :pimp:
pimp.gif
. i went there with my fam over the holidays and it was great. the bill was like 200 though for like 4 people. i think a 10-12 oz. steak costs like $30-$35 and thats wihout a side. :wow:
eek.gif

and if i were you i wouldn't even bother shopping in kc if your from chi town.

Or Gojos on the plaza. My brother always goes their.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

hey Joe why arte you surprised know one really replys? we can't even get a decent summit going without mark green getting it organized for us. i would def. go to the cheese cake factory on the plaza . or jack stackbbq they are down there now. as for shopping you won't find anything here you don't already have in chi town. but if you want to try hit the plaza, zona rosa in the northland. or oakpark mall in johnson county or towncenter plaza.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Whos Mark Green? 4 5
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

neonsoul1988. he organized the fisrt 3 summits. blaze and the 2 at artoffical.he's at school in geor.gia
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City

oh. I know who he is. not personally but i know of him. Just didnt know his real name.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

Doesn't matter. You won't be here.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

You can't go to the thread and read for yourself?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

Back
Top Bottom