whats good KC

Just doing a routine KC check up. Whats everyones future releases? I cant wait for the CG IIIs. Any love for the XXIIs? Not from me, until a price drop. But hows everyone doing?

im getting the CG from bannister.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

^wes when are you going to learn that bannister doesn't get l-styles!! only FAOP & harold pener gets them.

^^^
i swear i heard that they were gonna be GR. i guess not. ill be at OP then. im glad gas is cheap. you campin for these?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

^^^
o cool. you guys wanna meet up somewhere and get something to eat first? thats gonna be one long night. and its gonna be cold as hell.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

i recently found out that i am babysitting the friday night before CGs drop, so Ill keep in touch with Kaleb and it will be over at FAOP as soon as possible. There McD's on 95th bout a mile from OP Mall.

people are actually camping for the cg's ....
R.I.P. B-FRANK. MAN I MISS MY DAWG...​

Quote:
people are actually camping for the cg's ....

i really didn't want to but one of my friends is so intent on doing it so i just gave in. but if it is 25 or colder outside then i'm not campin probably, or i'll just wait in my car w/the heater on.

hey guys i'm confused. do these and the fire reds drop on the same day? Wes how are those cement iii's doing ?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Kaleb, is D1cks hiring at Zona Rosa? Ive been told that apparel and something else was hiring, any truth to this?

edit: Darren, Fire Reds drop March 24th and CGs release February 24th

^^^^ thanx bro i can't keep trck of all sh$t
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

^^^no problem bro. i'm about to break my pair i've been saving out myself.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City

Quote:
Kaleb, is D1cks hiring at Zona Rosa? Iv

they hired 1 person last week for footwear but i'm not really sure on what the hiring status is as of right now. trust me footwear is BY far the best department to work in. apparel sucks.

:smh:
smh.gif
T E A M
M I D W E S T
Dallas Cowboys are still good :D
Kansas City, KansasEdited By: Mayor Of NYC at 1/09/07 5:25

If you guys don't feel like camping just to Peners on State, I never waited in line there, always good service too.

Are they getting them? I've been seeing better and better pics of them and they're kind of growing on me a bit. State ave. is less then (or maybe) a mile away from me. I'll have to check out a couple RD pages to see if I'll cop or not.
T E A M
M I D W E S T
Dallas Cowboys are still good :D
Kansas City, KansasEdited By: Mayor Of NYC at 1/09/07 5:25

wazzzup everybody? got both pairs of the xxii's on tuesday. they are all right. the basketball version is better than i thought . i'm not crazy about the clear soles on the white ones. i have not wore them yet because of the snow storm.they seem a little heavy when i hold them. peace D
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City

anyone know where i can get my GED in KC besides KCKCC?
T E A M M I D W E S T
How many brothas fell victim to the street?
RIP Young ***** theirs a Heaven for a G
Kansas City, Kansas

Back
Top Bottom