Whats good Niketalk, anyone have the T Mobile HTC HD7?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Paying your cell bill does nothing for your credit. Only time your credit is involved is when they run it (i actually lowers your score a bit) and if your account becomes delinquent and they give it to a collection agency.

that's what every one says...But before I did this trick, I tried to get a credit card, and they scoffed at me.And I couldn't make an account with Sprint with out a deposit.Now, I got a credit card with a higher than normal 1st time credit line, and sprint waived my deposit.It may not have nothing to do with that and may have happened at a very coincidental time...But I think I had something to do with it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

The development for WP7 is slow, units are moving slow.....go with Android

how bad is it??I wanted to get it just cuz its similar to the HD2... just some updated specs and hardware.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

The development for WP7 is slow, units are moving slow.....go with Android

how bad is it??I wanted to get it just cuz its similar to the HD2... just some updated specs and hardware.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Paying your cell bill does nothing for your credit. Only time your credit is involved is when they run it (i actually lowers your score a bit) and if your account becomes delinquent and they give it to a collection agency.

that's what every one says...But before I did this trick, I tried to get a credit card, and they scoffed at me.And I couldn't make an account with Sprint with out a deposit.Now, I got a credit card with a higher than normal 1st time credit line, and sprint waived my deposit.It may not have nothing to do with that and may have happened at a very coincidental time...But I think I had something to do with it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pure coincidence. Your ability to satisfy a cell phone contract, especially within the first 30 days when it would not even report as a tradeline (it doesn't report either way), would give you nothing. A cell phone, cable bill, water bill, etc have absolutely NO bearing on your credit scoring. If placed as a collection account, it will negatively impact your scoring-the inquiry portion will not. Reported and rated tradelines (credit card, auto loan, etc.) will be the only things that will effect your credit scoring.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pure coincidence. Your ability to satisfy a cell phone contract, especially within the first 30 days when it would not even report as a tradeline (it doesn't report either way), would give you nothing. A cell phone, cable bill, water bill, etc have absolutely NO bearing on your credit scoring. If placed as a collection account, it will negatively impact your scoring-the inquiry portion will not. Reported and rated tradelines (credit card, auto loan, etc.) will be the only things that will effect your credit scoring.

Originally Posted by azredline

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like a said fams... it just might be...

but i aint trippin...

let me think good thoughts, bruh!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by azredline

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like a said fams... it just might be...

but i aint trippin...

let me think good thoughts, bruh!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn son going in to get that free phone. Beating the system at its finest...Good job tho my man, you are efficient with your plans and executing them.

damn son going in to get that free phone. Beating the system at its finest...Good job tho my man, you are efficient with your plans and executing them.

i would like to get a wp7 phone

or if i could get a hd2 for a steal id get one again...i hated and loved that phone it could run anything

or if i could get a hd2 for a steal id get one again...i hated and loved that phone it could run anything

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

that's why i LOVED that phone.

and Android, with those hard keys...

everything was perfect...

if it had a Front Facing camera, and better battery life, that phone would have been phone of the year over the Samsung i9000 (samsung galaxy s)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

that's why i LOVED that phone.

and Android, with those hard keys...

everything was perfect...

if it had a Front Facing camera, and better battery life, that phone would have been phone of the year over the Samsung i9000 (samsung galaxy s)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

T-mobile = poor and corny phones

posted from my AT&T iPhone 4

I work for AT&T and the HD7 was just released for AT&T the same phone as T-Mobile. also TMobile has the Samsung Galaxy 2 which is one of the highest rated phones on US soil.

I work for AT&T and the HD7 was just released for AT&T the same phone as T-Mobile. also TMobile has the Samsung Galaxy 2 which is one of the highest rated phones on US soil.

attempt at lulz has failed.

get a new joke, bruh.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

attempt at lulz has failed.

get a new joke, bruh.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the original Samsing Galaxy has the worst GPS i've ever dealt with. my wife has this phone and she has yet to use the GPS system smoothly. it can almost never find its location.

my G1 was flawless.
now i have the G2x. i was all about those hard keys and almost bought the G2. its been a month and i don't miss the hard keys at all.
i swore by them before.

Back
Top Bottom