What's good with 12 y/o prebubescent white kids drinking, doe?

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Can we get those kids some legit beer at least?! Natural Ice!?!
smh.gif

that's what I'm saying,
laugh.gif

someone get these Boston kids a nice Sam Adam's or some Guinness

country boys do that all the time...
start drinking when there 12..

i know more that a couple who started drinking about 12-14..

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

n534764326_1155274_7829.jpg

The kid on the left is the definition of cool. I bet he has a Mongoose BMX bike with front and back pegs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the dude on the left is def. not a kid...he look like a 23 year old Salvadorean dude, and def. not white. The shades give it away...lol...

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I thought this was normal with white kids?

I always noticed they were drinking and smoking(cigs) at an early age. I took this as the norm just how they get to curse out their parents in public.
This is possibly an American white kid thing...

My ma would beat the crap out of me if I ever did that when I was younger.
No no. That's just a bad parenting thing. I never cussed out my parents, and still would never do it for fear of death.

Y'all are killing me with that spoiler nonsense
roll.gif

I understand everything except the significance of the type of clothing they wear.

This is all just a side effect of society's obsession with alcohol. I'm pretty sure cheap beer is easy to obtain when you're 12 or 13. You put 2and 2 together and throw in poor parenting and this is the result.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

wat does spoiler+ mean?

You have to click on the +

wow i never knew that...i always seen the spoiler + and was like??? huh and then i'd just move on!
roll.gif
Spoiler [+]

sooo what does it mean when you cant click the +? im confused, whats its purpose or meaning anyways? SCHOOL ME SOMEONE!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They messin with you fam...

The kid on the left is the definition of cool. I bet he has a Mongoose BMX bike with front and back pegs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wasnt the kid on the right on the news for being a dad?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I thought this was normal with white kids?

I always noticed they were drinking and smoking(cigs) at an early age. I took this as the norm just how they get to curse out their parents in public.
This is possibly an American white kid thing...

My ma would beat the crap out of me if I ever did that when I was younger.
I never understood that white stereotype of cursing out parents. Is this all based on those episodes or Maury or something?

I've seen all races of kids act a fool on their parents, and I've lived in White rural areas, Black and Hispanic "hood" and inner-city areasand White suburbs on NY and Philly.

Wow, that's nuts. I smoked for the first time when I was 13 and drank maybe at 14 but didn't do them often until I was about 15... Still don'treally like drinking (I'm 18), Give me a honey dutch and some Sour and I'm Good word to Pusha and Malice.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by chiva1908

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the dude on the left is def. not a kid...he look like a 23 year old Salvadorean dude, and def. not white. The shades give it away...lol...

roll.gif
@ "salvadorean dude" funny cus I went out there last summer and dude that lived right across the street from my Grandma's crib lookedjust like him!
laugh.gif

I had a late start on drinkn(18?)

maybe they got older brothers that let them drink?

Ill say it's bad parenting to start out with.

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

chiva1908 wrote:

Air Murphy 23 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ "salvadorean dude" funny cus I went out there last summer and dude that lived right across the street from my Grandma's crib looked
just like him!
laugh.gif

He's definately white, he still has no facial hair so he's still like 12-15

its all about the hip hop and their mentality making them think its "cool"

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

we were drinking, smoking and sexing in junior high so no surprise here. these kids look extra dainty, tho.

Word. What pisses me off is that this is a nice part of boston, and all these kids parents are boston cops and they all go to private schools. and this is what they do after school
It happens outside of Boston too, I have witnessed it in the south shore as well. Postin up with that nasty ice and smashing cans off of eachothers heads, for real
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chiva1908

lol...$%! kind of beer are they drinking??? dumbasses think they're cool...smh...
ease up man, i bet you thought you were "doin it" when you were a young buck too, if youre not still a young buck.

the older you get the more you realize what a fool you were when you were younger, its part of growing up. If I could meet my 12-16 yr old self today, I'dkick the crap out of him for being such a tool.

Back
Top Bottom