Whats good with Arenas?

Arenas has upped the intensity of his workouts, the Washington Post reports.
Spin: Arenas has been participating in portions of Wizards practice and hopes to be available for the season's final few games. The team will likely limithis minutes when he comes back, so don't expect production anywhere near his career averages.

[Breaking News] RotoWire | Tue, February 17
Arenas (knee) could return for the Wizards' final 15 games of the season, playing limited minutes, the Washington Times reports.
Spin: Arenas would return, along center Brendan Haywood (wrist), and play approximately 15 minutes a game down the stretch for Washington. Nothing is going toturn around the Wizards' season at this point, but the return of two key players and a solid finish could go a long way towards setting a positive vibeheading into the offseason.

if its only 15 games, i would rather have them sit him out so he can play full force next season. i swear if he gets injured again at the end of the season

dudes been on a year long vacation
glasses.gif

wizards tryin to get him back to be a draw to sell tickets. no way in hell would they play him and risk injury again if it was strictly about basketball

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

He's washed up. Overrated IMO....
maybe, but i doubt it, i remember watchin game 1 last year between the wizards and cavs, and gil just came in and started lighting it up from 3,cant remember which quarter it was, either the first or second but he ended the quarter with this 3 from way out there like it was nothing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, didnt play much the rest of the series
laugh.gif
, but im sure he can still light it up

i doubt he'd come back for the last few games of the season...didn't he do that last year and then just ended up sitting out the rest of the seasonagain? pretty pointless. just come back next season at full strength.

If its the last few games, its better to just rest that knee up until the offseason until next year. You don't want to risk anything in meaningless games.

i swear his my number 1 favorite nba player right now but hes %*%@%*% faking on the wizards smh...

Back
Top Bottom