Whats good with Lupe Fiasco? " We Are Lasers" Title of they new album. Well overdue can't wait

Anything new set to release?
I haven't anything about him of late

nerd.gif

Nah he not underrated...he jus doesn't put enough material out there...everyone I come across says lupe is
pimp.gif
...just needs to supply the streets wit moreproduct...waitin on he new album def.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by blacklion23

What happened to the album with Lupe, Ye, and Pharrell?
figment of your imagination.
They got my hopes up
smh.gif
. but someone on here said they recorded at least 10 tracks while on the GITD Tour.

Seem like dude was on his grind so hard before he blew up, he just running out of material/ideas to make
still my favorite rapper though

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by blacklion23

What happened to the album with Lupe, Ye, and Pharrell?
figment of your imagination.
They got my hopes up
smh.gif
. but someone on here said they recorded at least 10 tracks while on the GITD Tour.

That sir was me. Who knows if they'll ever see the light of day. I'm hoping so.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by mace40

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

So underrated
smh.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
beg to differ?
Of course. There's nothing underrated about this guy. Both of his albums are largely heralded as returns to lyrical wizardry in rap, by hisfans who are both numerous and rabidly protective of him.

I like my rap music either heavily lyrical or heavily ignorant, and while this guy falls solidly into the former camp, anytime his name is brought up it bringswith it such an outstanding amount of knobslobbery that it makes me sick.

So while I'll respect his fans for at least choosing this over Gucci Mane and his ilk, don't attach words like underrated to him, because that makesyou a liar.

Back
Top Bottom