What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Jordan Elite socks
nerd.gif

190ztt.jpg

2yzhgl4.jpg

smokin.gif

Man i got my white/purples in, expected them to be the same shade of purple as my concords, not thinking at all
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

were they actual varsity purple?!

I believe they are actually more lavender than concord or grapey purple.  I shall see on Monday.  Also the green in the white/greens seems much lighter than the Forest in the Green/whites.

BTW, @ a tournament today for my 3rd grade son and many of the 4th grade players from the WI area were wearing elite socks.  Some were not that big so I am going to assume they werent wearing size M or L mens elites.  Have not seen kids elites anywhere or store or online but apparently they are out there.   Probably Richards, Sports Authority or whatever these teams local sporting goods store is.

Anyone with a beat on this, I would rather my kid wear elites than the crazy tied dyed reebok or underarmour stuff hes been finding at richards.  Its even hard to find the standard "non-no show" crews in black and white around my area.  Not sure whats up with that- everything seems to be no-show or ankle length in kids stuff...

good look bryscooplaygrif.... if u dont mind can u post a picture wen received? i'm still debating whether or not to grab them

Does anyone know if there are plans to release different colored high quarters like the royal blue ones Penny has on in the D12 game??  They are crazy
eek.gif
eek.gif

JS"

White/Concord and White/Greens arrived yesterday from Eastbay.  They are more true to the colors expected than shown in eastbay photos.  The Concord is very similar on par with the kobe elite quarters that are currently out and the green is very consistent with the green/whites that are out as well.  More grape than light purple and more forest than apple green.  Hope that helps those who are on the fence and here are some crappy pics if I didn't explain adequately.

ah okay so less of the varsity purple and more of the concord? makes the decision a little easier but i'm stuck on that white sock with black/colored shoe deal right now haha so i almost dont evn care =/ though it'd be nice to have a varsity purple colorway

Dang. If only I was at home, I'd drive to my mall and order a pair of those breast cancers awerenesses.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Damn, why couldnt it be the pink elites they got.

Pinks will drop soon, don't worry. You knew the whites were going to drop because all of a sudden there were tons on ebay. Pinks are starting to pop up there too. I bet in a couple of weeks pinks will be available.

Back
Top Bottom