What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by megatron

I AM GOING INNNNNN this weekend on the EA

2a7def6.jpg

I just noticed that the Pink/White ones say they are Lightweight Running socks... %%*? Did someone mess up on the packaging?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by gonginator24

Really want those pick/white elites, gonna try to check out the HoH's in SF.  If I find any I'll let you guys know...
theres a HoH in SF?

I think there's an HoH in Serramonte mall, not 100% sure though...

your correct, it in the back of the footlocker. its pretty small tho

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by megatron

I AM GOING INNNNNN this weekend on the EA

2a7def6.jpg

I just noticed that the Pink/White ones say they are Lightweight Running socks... %%*? Did someone mess up on the packaging?
good eye........ i have is a packaging error.

Given the hype for these still, I'm surprised there hasn't been any mention of the sale on champs.com: 2 for $20 plus free shipping plus theirs a 15% coupon code if you look around online...

I guess maybe everyone is just waiting for the employee appreciation? I don't have a connect, and there's more colors in medium on-line anyways, so I once again bought into the hype since they're on sale. Haven't bought a pair in about a year 'til now...

Order Details

1 NIKE ELITE BBALL CRW SCK-BK/RD
1 $9.99 $9.99
2 NIKE ELITE BBALL CRW SCK-RY/WH
1 $10.00 $10.00
Subtotal: $19.99
Miscellaneous Charges: $0.00
Tax: $1.06
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Discounts: $3.00
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed: $0.00
Total: $18.05

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Given the hype for these still, I'm surprised there hasn't been any mention of the sale on champs.com: 2 for $20 plus free shipping plus theirs a 15% coupon code if you look around online...

I guess maybe everyone is just waiting for the employee appreciation? I don't have a connect, and there's more colors in medium on-line anyways, so I once again bought into the hype since they're on sale. Haven't bought a pair in about a year 'til now...
And they're actually 2 for $19.99 on Eastbay, etc. sites, too. A few things that weren't on FL were on Eastbay.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

And they're actually 2 for $19.99 on Eastbay, etc. sites, too. A few things that weren't on FL were on Eastbay.
Good point, but the nice thing about champs is it's free shipping without having to pay for that gold thing on eastbay and you can use a 15% off coupon code no limit that you can't on the other sites that knocks off 3 bucks making them 8.50 each
smile.gif
 Might not mean a lot to some of y'all, but I'm a poor grad student so every little bit helps
smile.gif

Good point, but the nice thing about champs is it's free shipping without having to pay for that gold thing on eastbay and you can use a 15% off coupon code no limit that you can't on the other sites that knocks off 3 bucks making them 8.50 each
smile.gif
 Might not mean a lot to some of y'all, but I'm a poor grad student so every little bit helps
smile.gif
Tried ordering, but the 15% wouldn't work, said it was excluded from any discount. $8.50 is def much better than $12

Stopped by Champs 42nd and they happened to have the Black/Red elites in M.

Lets see what the fuss is all about.
How much do these shrink?

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

smile.gif
smile.gif
Tried ordering, but the 15% wouldn't work, said it was excluded from any discount. $8.50 is def much better than $12
Same thing happened to me, but I left the coupon code on anyways...didn't remove it...and in the e-mail confirmation the discount went through...CAN'T promise the same thing would work, but it did for me too since I did not take the coupon off, much to my surprise...

After reading through the thread, correct me if I'm wrong.

Nike football compression crew only came in volt and white? And volt is already sold out?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

After reading through the thread, correct me if I'm wrong.

Nike football compression crew only came in volt and white? And volt is already sold out?
There were also the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness ones, also sold out. There might have been black football compression crews, I think.

Same thing happened to me, but I left the coupon code on anyways...didn't remove it...and in the e-mail confirmation the discount went through...CAN'T promise the same thing would work, but it did for me too since I did not take the coupon off, much to my surprise...

Good looking out, I did the same thing and it shows a $3.00 discount in the confirmation e-mail.  Not sure if that's the amount I'll actually be charges though because on the their site the discount didn't go through. 
pimp.gif
if it does,
ohwell.gif
if it doesn't.  It's only $3.00, but, like someone else said, I'm a broke college student too
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Order Details

[table][tr][td]Item Number [/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE ELITE BBALL CRW SCK-OR/WH
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$9.99[/td][td]
[/td][td]$9.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE ELITE BBALL CRW SCK-BK/RD
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$10.00[/td][td]
[/td][td]$10.00[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:
Total:[/td][td]$
$0.00
$1.31
$0.00
$3.00
$0.00
$18.30[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn didn't even realize the breast cancer elites came out until I was at the gym Friday. Call almost every store that's would carry them in NYC and all sold out smfh
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good looking out, I did the same thing and it shows a $3.00 discount in the confirmation e-mail.  Not sure if that's the amount I'll actually be charges though because on the their site the discount didn't go through. 
pimp.gif
if it does,
ohwell.gif
if it doesn't.  It's only $3.00, but, like someone else said, I'm a broke college student too
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Order Details

[table][tr][td]Item Number [/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE ELITE BBALL CRW SCK-OR/WH
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$9.99[/td][td]
[/td][td]$9.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE ELITE BBALL CRW SCK-BK/RD
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$10.00[/td][td]
[/td][td]$10.00[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:
Total:[/td][td]$
$0.00
$1.31
$0.00
$3.00
$0.00
$18.30[/td][/tr][/table]
what code did you use?

them or champs. I assume footlocker too. Buy 2 for $20
champs has a 20% off no minimum which technically takes off more but it uses the 2 for $20 offer if you buy two instead

Back
Top Bottom