What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by jeff3424

bigsupa where did you cop those new volts?!?!?!?!!?!

Lacrosse Unlimited has them but they bumped the price to $20 even though around November they had them for $10.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Lacrosse Unlimited has them but they bumped the price to $20 even though around November they had them for $10.
They are taking preorders for a supposed March release.  They did the same thing for a February release.  The preorders are $20.  If they have any leftover in stock when they get their next shipment after preorders are filled, they will sell for $10.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

They are taking preorders for a supposed March release.  They did the same thing for a February release.  The preorders are $20.  If they have any leftover in stock when they get their next shipment after preorders are filled, they will sell for $10.

I thought they shipped in february lol
btw, I have some S black/whites coming tommorow.

Just got a email from Nike, apparently I got 2 XLs in platinum instead of 2 Ls.they said they are shipping me the Ls at no charge and to send back the XL at my convenience.ive already worn both, has this happened to anyone else? And what if I don't send back the XLs?

Originally Posted by iKidWare

Just got a email from Nike, apparently I got 2 XLs in platinum instead of 2 Ls.they said they are shipping me the Ls at no charge and to send back the XL at my convenience.ive already worn both, has this happened to anyone else? And what if I don't send back the XLs?

I believe they will charge you if you don't send the XLs back during a certain time period.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

I thought they shipped in february lol
btw, I have some S black/whites coming tommorow.
They did have a shipment in Feb.  They all sold out and are taking preorders for another in March.

The same thing happened to me today.  I am on the phone with ndc now to find out what it going on.  I don't see how they can ship me a L if they are sold out.  And I already order L's from Eastbay, so I wanna find out which order I should cancel.
Nike rep just told me on the phone that the shipment of my L's has already processed but she can't tell me exactly when they will ship.

I'm afraid to cancel my Eastbay shipment.

Same thing happened to me today also. Ordered a set of all 4 colors in my regular XL. NDC sent me the shipping email a couple hours ago, and then 30 mins later they send me another email saying they're shipping out an additional set in a sz L because there was a mistake on their website. Now I have to return the larges even though my initial order was correct. Wonder if I have to ship them back or if I can return them to a Nikestore. Definitely don't want to get charged for a set I can't wear.

THe new Volts from LacrosseUnlimited are a dark gray almost black compared to the first ones released that were light grey. The Volt color is also a bit different. Still good though.

ive already ripped the tags off the Xl and wore them lol... felt big but didnt think anything of it. So if they want these things already washed shrunk up then thats fine.
roll.gif

ive already ripped the tags off the Xl and wore them lol... felt big but didnt think anything of it. So if they want these things already washed shrunk up then thats fine.
roll.gif

They will accept them back in any condition within 30 days.  The XLs also felt like they fit me at first too but they are a lot more stretchy than the regular elite socks and I was afraid they would slide on my foot in my shoes/cleats if they weren't tight on my foot.

i dont see how you could get charged for something that you didnt ask them to send. I would understand if you called and complained but if you got XL socks and didnt react thats YOUR problem. If nike sends you socks without asking, it should be THER problem. just sayin

Yeah I ordered 10 pairs and they shipped them to me OVERNIGHT even though i ordered them with free ground shipping. I ordered Large and they sent all XL. I called NDC and they said they shipped me XL because L was sold out and that at least I got a pair so I thought might as well use them and give em to some friends. So I sold all of my pairs except a few. No way I can get back my XL's so i'm just going to ship back the Larges when I get them.

Rock them a couple more times then mail them back

Has anyone that got the wrong size shipped to them received the correct size yet or heard from nike when they are coming?

1dd36983674de8a92f831ee9565e3e6c8d167557_r.jpg

My high school had custom socks made for the varsity basketball team.  They look like Nike elites minus the swoosh but with the addition of the school mascot, the bulldog.  Anybody else know of anything like this happening?

my alma mater did the same thing. it was a senior project by two of the seniors on the team... white with teal stripes and the C logo on the side

Back
Top Bottom