What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by bigsupa

HERE YA GO...

Paramus NJ by bigsupa507, on Flickr

Bergen Square Mall?? 
nerd.gif

Sidenote...I need Orange elites in M...

Last year I copped USAs for under $6 now outlets charging retail ($14) its just like the compression stuff years ago it was like $9 now they want retail for B-grade quality.

no point in buying them from the outlets it seem. I'll just order some on ndc, at least I still save from driving.

football oranges came today from FNL.  Like 'em, maybe gonna grab purples and or greens if I order something else from them.  Anyone looking for grey/blacks, or slate blue/volt?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

football oranges came today from FNL.  Like 'em, maybe gonna grab purples and or greens if I order something else from them.  Anyone looking for grey/blacks, or slate blue/volt?
I'm looking for the grey/blacks.  Also looking for the new red/white and red/yellow. 

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Copped these today

This pick ups for the month so far

How close is the cyber to volt? I want to wear the cybers over my volts for lacrosse.

Man, they had none of those socks on Saturday in Paramus/Bergen Town Center...unless I completely missed them. Just saw the normal colors & woulda loved a pair of each of those.

-Pete

Originally Posted by reener

any kobe quaters around
nerd.gif
should've copped when I had the chance

also are these legit?

Eastbay had em on sale for like 9.99 less than a month ago.. Just checked and didn't see any, give em a call

Originally Posted by tagle23

Originally Posted by andfattoo

just picked these up at my local outlet 
what colorway is this?..... blue/pink??

It's a purple and like salmon pink colorway and I got them at the Seattle premium outlets

fresh either way, one of the few new colorways i would actually hoop in (weird concept i ONLY have them for the gym).

Yea only they only had medium these are the first elites I purchased in a while and let me tell u old elites are 10x more comfy than the new ones

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

Originally Posted by andfattoo

what colorway is this?..... blue/pink??

It's a purple and like salmon pink colorway and I got them at the Seattle premium outlets

fresh either way, one of the few new colorways i would actually hoop in (weird concept i ONLY have them for the gym).
interesting combo of colors for elites

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I've been looking for the gray ones pictured above and can't seem to find them... ugh!

Back
Top Bottom