What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^^ so basically if I wash them less it will slow down the fading time but there bound to fade anyways

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Anyways, some low quarter elites are at tj maxx. Not a reseller so I only grabbed a couple in my size for myself.
thanks for the info, love the low quarter elites...gotta check my local tj maxx soon

Originally Posted by assulindakar

What do you say about those? in the past it was easy to find now its very hard to find....
phpOZfIiyAM.jpg
i still need a pair of these

Originally Posted by hih8r

question to fellow NTer's how do u wash the elite socks and/or dri fit socks? i want them to last as long as possible without the colors fading. I have a couple of black dri fit socks that the whole bottom is fading and it looks weird. Thanks!

i wash all my colored or black elite in cold water and dry on the low setting.

Anyways, some low quarter elites are at tj maxx. Not a reseller so I only grabbed a couple in my size for myself.

Any pics?! I'm going to have to go to every TJ Maxx for a pair... lol

What do you say about those? in the past it was easy to find now its very hard to find....
phpOZfIiyAM.jpg

they aren't rare thought they weren't all that easy to find compared to the way black/white or white/black are easy to find now.

those were mostly released at like house of hoops and ntny at the time then they blew up and nike started doing all these colors and what not.

My bad I meant high quarter
35i85g2.jpg

2rf6gr9.jpg

The ones I went to had from a handful to less by the time I checked.  One didn't have any.  Some M, some L, some XL, and even a couple S.  A couple of stores that had a handful had none or almost none at all by the time I went a 2nd time to check.  I prefer a M and don't resell so I only grabbed 3 and left the rest to share the wealth...

The ones I went to had from a handful to less by the time I checked.  One didn't have any.  Some M, some L, some XL, and even a couple S.  A couple of stores that had a handful had none or almost none at all by the time I went a 2nd time to check.  I prefer a M and don't resell so I only grabbed 3 and left the rest to share the wealth...
High quarter? Even better...gonna have to check every tj maxx in the area now..

how's the cushioning around the midfoot area closer to the ankle on the double layers?

Are they the same as the regular elites? The pulltab of the lebron ix/elites somewhat hurt because the lebron elite socks are somewhat thin in that area. I had to use some tape to provide extra cushion.

Go to finishline, most stores got 24 new colors in. The only one not shown here is the "Easter" grey/teal. IMO the "dolphin" ones are actually made for the Liverpool LeBron 9's it looks red to me more than orange when put up next to the OKC color. Here's a pic.

35i85g2.jpg

2rf6gr9.jpg

Can you tell us the Style and Color code for those High Quarters?

thanks Big Jon GSFT. Good thing they're Large. Works for me.

do they carry the double layers? I'll try to stop by my local finishline. Hope to find them there.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

phpOZfIiyAM.jpg

they aren't rare thought they weren't all that easy to find compared to the way black/white or white/black are easy to find now.

those were mostly released at like house of hoops and ntny at the time then they blew up and nike started doing all these colors and what not.
Yes white/black or black/white is easy to find , but the white / grey became so rare...

Back
Top Bottom