What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

0330002346.jpg
I just got my navy's in yesterday.  They are definitely on point and they go great with my Akrons

cfa2542ea677daaa42f08e1eadf8c8ba38289de.jpg

63225a3e4a789a8f4bd01675e97b6b968e3b2c1.jpg

My man got Akrons and Navy elite crews. I'm officially jealous.

What SODs you rocking these with?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reener

Thanks for the I fo EB Rep.

No problem!
happy.gif

Anytime you Guys/Gals need anything just send us a message, or you can just post it up I am sure we will find it.
nerd.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
LOL... man u know me too well............... i got some West Virginia SODs.  Obviously it doesnt totally match but it will do for now.

My eastbay order for the white crews got cancelled as well.

Question for Eastbay rep, did you guys just sell out of them quickly or did you just have a very limited supply of the white ones that popped up on your website last week?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The Eastbay Rep is awesome!  I like that Eastbay is trying to listen to their customers.
LOVE that fact!

Fat, you don't got the Navy WVU SOD do you? Those are too fresh.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not yet, but i plan on it. i gotta get a new pair of the white ones too because the drawstring broke. Same with my red Ohio State's

All I need are Black/White, White/Black/ and White/Orange, Black/Orange.

Hopefully I'll be able to secure them all.

via NTLA facebook:
The Final Four kicks off tomorrow, what teams do you want to see in the finals? We wanted to let everyone know that we got in some Elite Basketball socks along with the new Essential Basketball socks.

Anyone know what the essentials are?

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

via NTLA facebook:
The Final Four kicks off tomorrow, what teams do you want to see in the finals? We wanted to let everyone know that we got in some Elite Basketball socks along with the new Essential Basketball socks.

Anyone know what the essentials are?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

laugh.gif
LOL... man u know me too well............... i got some West Virginia SODs.  Obviously it doesnt totally match but it will do for now.

What does SODs stand for?

i can't wait for the socks to come in at eastbay. gonna check for them every day lol.

off topic: can eastbay gold club members still use coupon codes?

I think these are the Essential Socks.

http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-284205/pgid-284207

Picked up a pair at D I C K S and already played in them, very comfortable.

Also there is no stripe on the back just one small square at the bottom of the heal that isn't visible when worn.

I still have to get a pair of the elite quarter socks, I'm dying to see how they feel.

System Of Dress. the name for Nike's super baggy college shorts.
and very fitted jerseys, the elite teams have more of a custom look to theirs.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i can't wait for the socks to come in at eastbay. gonna check for them every day lol.

off topic: can eastbay gold club members still use coupon codes?
Gold Club members can use discount promotion codes on their order and still get the free three business day shipping.  The free three business day shipping is a benefit you receive for joining our Gold Club and it does not require any codes to work.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I think these are the Essential Socks.

http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-284205/pgid-284207

Picked up a pair at D I C K S and already played in them, very comfortable.

Also there is no stripe on the back just one small square at the bottom of the heal that isn't visible when worn.

I still have to get a pair of the elite quarter socks, I'm dying to see how they feel.
Those socks have been out for a while now though, nothing "new" about them.

does anyone know where i get the ones that go just above the ankle in a store?
i really dont want to pay an extra 8 dollars just to ship the socks...

Eastbay Rep-will you guys get the white elite socks with the different colors of stripe/nike logos?
i am looking to get at least 2 more pairs of these because they are so nice and i hoop so much.
thanks

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

does anyone know where i get the ones that go just above the ankle in a store?
i really dont want to pay an extra 8 dollars just to ship the socks...

Eastbay Rep-will you guys get the white elite socks with the different colors of stripe/nike logos?
i am looking to get at least 2 more pairs of these because they are so nice and i hoop so much.
thanks

I am checking with my contact on the White/all colors -Elite Basketball Crew Socks again. The last I was told these socks, had somesort of quality issue.

As soon as they reply, I will post an update. 
EastbayRep - Paul

Back
Top Bottom