What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Natural 9

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by aFamous

3 elites? Thats just silly. I think people wearing 2 socks like that is just ehh.... No.

Word. Whats the point? Looks ridiculous. Almost as ******ed as guys who show up wearing 2-3 basketball shorts at the same time. smh

lol 3 pair of shorts tho? Where they do that at?

But yah, 3 pairs? Geez, did you have to go up a size and a half to rock that? Rockin 1 pair already makes my shoes fit snug.

Thx to Natural 9, i scooped some USA crews
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your welcome!!!
Where to buy USA crews or quarters!?!?!
frown.gif

Hey guys whats up I'm new here, I love these elites, just copped 2 white/carolinas on NSD.  What does that mean anyway? I know it's NikeStore, but what is it. Got 8 pairs of crews.

damn, headed to the magic game tomorrow. might need to scoop usas if I find them. lol I got you NT brethren

cbrooks-
you're killing me with those purple colorways...
ESPECIALLY the purple/white crews.... help a brother out haha

i wish i had an abundance and could. when my dude brought them over to me, he had on some new elites he got from k-state. they looked about the exact same but only had 2 circles on the back (on the achilles area) and no stripe. they had the same padding and everything other than that though, if i find out anything more about them i'll update. and if i can convince him to get me a pair i'll post pics.

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Hey guys whats up I'm new here, I love these elites, just copped 2 white/carolinas on NSD.  What does that mean anyway? I know it's NikeStore, but what is it. Got 8 pairs of crews. Oh yeah, I'm 13
pimp.gif

oh shoot you're 13?! shoooooot, doing it big man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hahahhaa go big or go home..what does the acronym NSD stand for btw? Been wanting to know for a while. Oh yeah, its tourney time for my school team. Gotta get lucky, so I am doubling up with black/white on white/black. Looks soooo sweet. I love the feeling seeing kids look back at me, then look back again. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Hahahhaa go big or go home..what does the acronym NSD stand for btw? Been wanting to know for a while. Oh yeah, its tourney time for my school team. Gotta get lucky, so I am doubling up with black/white on white/black. Looks soooo sweet. I love the feeling seeing kids look back at me, then look back again. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Flossing socks? Where do they do that at?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

^^^^ just like ncaa. you can only wear socks that have one logo on them.

Don't understand exactlyyyy what you're saying, but I keep seeing Klay "It's not mine" Thompson rocking the "old" USA Elite socks. I know they're still Nikes, but there's no visible swoosh...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

double up with elites............ its nothing crazy...... college players do it all the time.

I like to wear two pairs when I play. I just make sure the longest pair is on the outside so that only one logo/pair is visible. Saw way too many kids stacking swooshes all the way up to their knees when I was growing up...
tired.gif

hey guys i just found the elite quarters from a while back.. now you can only find crews. BUT, the size is MEDIUM 6-8 do you think i could wear them if i wear a size 10 shoe? bns1201 on Page 92 said " i wear a sz 14 and the L fit just fine on me " so i was just wanting to confirm if i could wear those?

Originally Posted by just another pair

REALLY? you think so? where have you seen them? where are you from?

depends on the color. only hi-quarters i've seen recently are black/white.....don't quote me but IMO the elites run really big...Size XL are like knee-highs on me :/

haha actually i think youre right, i have a ton of crews in Large which are supposed to fit 8-12, and im a size 10 shoe, they do kinda move around. hmm, i might just have to go get some then. But what im really looking for are those nike elite team usa crews... sigh... i will probably never find them.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Can't wait to see more colors for these. Surprising Kobe doesn't even wear these himself.

Thats because NBA Players are only allowed to wear NBA socks.

Not true; Lebron hasn't worn NBA socks in a good while.  They just can't wear a sock w/ a non-NBA logo on it (or they could but just get fined).

Anyways, finally broke down, fell for the hype and copped a pair of Elites.  Opinion - hype sells lol 
laugh.gif

These socks are ok I guess but seem to be primarily for making a fashion statement.  I have a ton of Thorlos from when they went on sale for $1 at work and it makes me lol when people rave about the out-of-this-world cushioning of the Elites.  Maybe as some have said, I need to try the older generation, but the new ones just seemed like a waste of my $9.  Hell, I could have gotten 9 pairs of clearance Jordan socks and just worn a brand new pair each time if I needed cushioning that bad.

I still would probably cop the hi-quarters for $4-5 at an outlet if I came across them though.

SO what kind of socks does Lebron wear anyway? Been wondering for a while, I know he always rocks quarters though.

^Good question. They look like plain socks like D Wades. Are they just plain Nike socks?

i know this isnt a big issue for most. but anyone know where I can get padded socks ala NBA socks/nike elite socks, that have no brand showin on them. Looks like a lot of NBA players r rockin the non nba logo socks. either that or theyve turned them inside out? and id rather not double sock...

EDIT: Nvm, probably shoulda check the post right above mine...haha

Back
Top Bottom