What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by gijace

hey eastbay ray, thought you'll be having the Lebron crews on your site?
The only LeBron socks we were expecting to receive are the Nike LeBron Elite HI-QTR Sock 2 Pack in Black/Sport Red and White/Sport Red.  They are currently up on our website at the following link:  http://bit.ly/uHzlGR

These socks are only available in a large size.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks ray,Anyone see those lebron elite crews with the lion logo? Thanks

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Thanks Ray.

Edit: oh yea............ are you going to get the breast cancer elites?
We were suppose to receive a shipment in for a White/Pinkfire colorway for the Nike Elite Basketball Crew Socks, but the shipment was canceled and we do not know why.  Due to this, we are not expecting to receive any shipments in for them anytime soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

i know the sizes are different between medium and larges, but how do they fit in comparison? being a 10 do u think i'd be able to pull off a medium or no, the larges when new go up to the bottom of my calf, and after a few wears too...

Originally Posted by DNeou20

i know the sizes are different between medium and larges, but how do they fit in comparison? being a 10 do u think i'd be able to pull off a medium or no, the larges when new go up to the bottom of my calf, and after a few wears too...

no way, well at least not on me, i'm a 9 and on my little bros mediums, the first dot is almost on my heel

Have the Orange-based ones just gone completely ghost? They've been removed from Eastbay/etc. Never hit NDC. Not on Richard's site. Really wanted a couple of pairs to go with some KD IVs.

the breast cancer are gone on FNL.com........ i wanted to pick up another pair....smh
I was surprised they lasted as long as they did. Also, I think as a residual effect of the Orange/Whites selling out, the White/Oranges have followed quickly after on Eastbay/Champs/FL/etc.

was at the nike clearance store in san leandro today.  they had a bunch of nike elite bball socks - wht/blk, navy/wht, red/wht, maroon/wht....all for $4.99.

they were in the front, right by the registers...

man i saw the white an pink breast cancer ones...was gonna cop but they only had the medium size..up to 8 in men! that sucked *!* lol

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

the breast cancer are gone on FNL.com........ i wanted to pick up another pair....smh
I was surprised they lasted as long as they did. Also, I think as a residual effect of the Orange/Whites selling out, the White/Oranges have followed quickly after on Eastbay/Champs/FL/etc.

mad.gif
 I can't find orange/white anywhere. Been looking since people said they were popping up at Richard's.

DeewLay- they're not all $4.99 at San Leandro. the white/blk and wht/navy are $9.99. the blk/white are are $6.99 and the colored ones are $4.99

Back
Top Bottom