What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by cutthroat

1dd36983674de8a92f831ee9565e3e6c8d167557_r.jpg
They need to buy you some new shoes to go with those socks...
happy.gif
Definitely not my shoes.  I dont own vans nor will I ever.  Especially working out in vans. 
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see pics of the orange platinum elites with the ASG Lebrons.

I am also anxious to see what socks UNC wears with their platinum elite unis.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

I can't wait to see pics of the orange platinum elites with the ASG Lebrons.

I am also anxious to see what socks UNC wears with their platinum elite unis.

This........ plus with ASG Blake's

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Yo I would def buy a pair. 
laugh.gif

Could you just buy a pair of those Bulldog socks or they are given to team members only?
The kid who had the socks is a wrestler.  He told me that they were specially made for the basketball team.  I asked if they sold them to the public and he said no, he had jacked them from the equipment room.  I would love to have a pair myself, especially since the socks are of my alma mater.

The Syracuse lacrosse team rocked the orange elites in a game the other night, and in my opinion they looked sick (but I'm a lacrosse player sooo, I don't know about you guys).  Also, you can see some guys wearing the new football socks underneath, but they're orange.
eek.gif

I hope these pictures show up...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

1dd36983674de8a92f831ee9565e3e6c8d167557_r.jpg
They need to buy you some new shoes to go with those socks...
happy.gif
Definitely not my shoes.  I dont own vans nor will I ever.  Especially working out in vans. 
laugh.gif
Well, it was all in good humor...I'm glad you took it ok.
Still wondering how they sewed on the bulldog.

Having never been a fan of lacrosse I recently realized its a good barometer of some of the new stuff for football since the cleats/socks translate well to both.
I think I am going to get a pair of the football elites to try them out. I have about 6 or 7 pairs of basketball elites and I love them but they can be replaced. Haha.

Love the Galaxy Elites...

For those that purchased the new Platinum Elites fromNDC...

The set of size Large that Nike said they were going to send out arrived today with FedEx Overnight.

Gotta send these back because my XLs were the right size.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

19a934.jpg

I like them, but there prob super limited and resellers gonna charge out the %@+ for them.
They look like someone did something naughty on them
grin.gif
  I don't need the socks to match the shoes I won't get for my house payment. SmH

Back
Top Bottom