What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I have some Jordan PE Elites coming by the end of the week 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by assulindakar

What do you say about those? in the past it was easy to find now its very hard to find....
phpOZfIiyAM.jpg

they aren't rare thought they weren't all that easy to find compared to the way black/white or white/black are easy to find now.

those were mostly released at like house of hoops and ntny at the time then they blew up and nike started doing all these colors and what not.
These actually first dropped in 2008. Got mine off NDC back then

Thinking about doing some Creamsicles or Un-Creamsicles KD IVs but until then, this is the only sneakers I have that match

k05vs1.jpg

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

happy.gif
I went out during lunch to the nearby tj maxx hoping to find high quarter elites....but stumbled onto Jordan PE Elite crews. They only had 3...a white/navy M, a white/navy XL, & a black/yellow L. I got the navy M & the blk/yellow L. I'll post up pictures tonight. This was in east windsor, nj.

I'll hit up another location on the way home.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

thanks Big Jon GSFT. Good thing they're Large. Works for me.

do they carry the double layers? I'll try to stop by my local finishline. Hope to find them there.

No we don't carry the double layers, only place I've seen em at is the Nike Outlet

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

happy.gif
I went out during lunch to the nearby tj maxx hoping to find high quarter elites....but stumbled onto Jordan PE Elite crews. They only had 3...a white/navy M, a white/navy XL, & a black/yellow L. I got the navy M & the blk/yellow L. I'll post up pictures tonight. This was in east windsor, nj.

happy.gif

Yup those are the ones! For those who don't know you can tell these are PEs because on the style code it has a P before everything. I believe P stands for professional or something

Checked a few spots around me.....A lot of smaller sizes. I grabbed a pair of white/maroon quarters in large. I saw alot of Texas colorways, white/burnt orange quarters and burnt orange/white crews

Picked up the Grey/Black at finishline, I was about to pull the trigger on the Oregon Ducks color but realized they wouldnt match any shoe I owned
ohwell.gif

happy.gif

i know nothing about Jordan PE Elites.  can someone fill me in?  they are just as thick as Nike Elites?....... they have the same padding?..... you have pics of them with the tags?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i know nothing about Jordan PE Elites.  can someone fill me in?  they are just as thick as Nike Elites?....... they have the same padding?..... you have pics of them with the tags?
Same thing as regular elites except it has the jumpman logo and these are made specifically for colleges etc... BTW: Now i remember what "P" means- Player
See the PSX part?

Yup those are the ones! For those who don't know you can tell these are PEs because on the style code it has a P before everything. I believe P stands for professional or something
DAMN I hope I can get those in a M...even though they may be for marquette and as a DePaul fan I hate 'em
I also saw white/pinks with the BCA ribbon in L, XL, and even a S...sadly no M for me
frown.gif
 They were all gone in about 3 days.

Also, saw some with labeled with euro sizing instead of standard...I'm guessing they didn't sell overseas but more likely just made to be sold over there

Same thing as regular elites except it has the jumpman logo and these are made specifically for colleges etc... BTW: Now i remember what "P" means- Player
See the PSX part?
yeah my white/navy reads psx269-120...and the black/yellow reads -007

happy.gif

Yup, I have those white ones too. They are exactly the same as regular elite socks except no Swoosh and no dots on the back. Its just the jumpman on the side and color padding on the foot.

decided to tie-dye an extra pair of my white elites... here's an instagram shot of them being rinsed, i'll post another pic in a couple days once they're completely dry/finished.

happy.gif

Nice!! I like those black elites with the yellow or gold jumpman.
pimp.gif

Hope I can find a pair. And those are my size too!  Jealous here.
grin.gif

Can you please provide the style # on the black pair? I'd like to try to find a pair online or locally. Thanks.

This is what I meant when I said some were marked with euro sizing instead of standard.  Still marked as M though.  I'm probably returning them though because I dislike when they already come with some loose threading.

fxey37.jpg

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Nice!! I like those black elites with the yellow or gold jumpman.
pimp.gif

Hope I can find a pair. And those are my size too!  Jealous here.
grin.gif

Can you please provide the style # on the black pair? I'd like to try to find a pair online or locally. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom