What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

kobe hi-quarter elites black/purple (also available in white/purple, but gave my white pair away):

7823601d59822a0213d6514f3ce1ba384fb09f72.jpg
01d26545492911265543ebb5b8c49c8636caf489.jpg

any NTers from Hong Kong willing to help me get a couple pairs of the kobe ones posted above? white/purple or black/purple thanks

Originally Posted by anchorblue23

I'm pretty sure these are the Nike elite basketball socks that are being sold in Hong Kong and Asia right now
not a kobe fan, but id like to have a pair for when i play in my eggplants
pimp.gif

Unfortunately, our supplier has once again pushed back the expecting date for the Elite Basketball Crew Socks listed below:
frown.gif

3693601 -VARSITY RED/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693441 -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693401 -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693087 -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 8-12
3694601 -VARSITY RED/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694441 -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694401 -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694180 -WHITE/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 12-15
3694087 -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 12-15

We will post an update once they are in stock.

Please keep in mind, all expecting dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul

These socks are like The Detox. Not even worth worrying about them coming out, it's not gonna happen...

laugh.gif
At the hype on these. NT chi had black and white crews for days when I scooped mine. Try giving them a call. I know they ship shoes don't see why they wouldn't ship these

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Don't mean to sound like the ultimate doubter here, but I would put more money on the Bucks, Heat, and Thunder to win straight up tonight in a parlay than I would on seeing these socks up anywhere online before the end of this month/if at all.  Date has been pushed back too many times and availability seems so scarce, that it would shock me at this point if any of the colors went back up in the next few months.  By the time these are "un-limited" again, everyone will be waiting on pins and needles for the dropping of the Air John Wall and the Evan Turner Lebron 8 PE.  I really do hope I am wrong, but I am getting bad feeling about this whole thing. 
well. lets see.  The Bucks and Thunder are each knotted at 2-2.  Heat have lost as of a few minutes ago.  I thought I was going to eat my words here thanks to Eastbay, but I am begining to think now that Either the Bucks or Thunder will pull an upset before we even begin to get a sniff of the colored crew Elites.  Niketowns have them and sell out within a day or two, HOH pretty much the same, and unless NDC comes through I think we are looking at much more disappointment moving forward for online coppage.  I really do hope I am wrong about this, but CRAZY EBW is fixing to hurt someone- badly.

I will find these Elite socks one day. I already have the essential basketball socks from Nike (I like them), and I got these at D's Sporting Goods on sale for 4 bucks today. Never seen them before and its like the closest to the elite socks I can get right now.
eyes.gif
I've seen the running like these but never this style so it's whatever. I have a fetish for socks I swear.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

27x1k4.jpg

moz-screenshot.png

Back
Top Bottom