What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

cb726654496f928a3ab7f1f2026affa89fc798e1.jpg

all I need right know are those black LeBrons and white Kobes.. also the black and white Kobes that almost all footlockers have..

looks like nike is going to start slapping that stripe pattern on everything, they were wearin elite shooting sleeves during the st. johns game last night, I think shooting sleeves are the corniest things ever but these ones actually looked kinda
pimp.gif

yea dwight hardy of SJU has been wearing it....so has terrence jones of kentucky. Nike's trying too hard with the sock stripe on the sleeve

66b16265a795307a9d8644d59ea08697b7ac7328_r.jpg

Here's that sleeve I'm talking about. What do you guys think on it?, I think it's pretty dope. The thing I don't like is the first dot is TINY. Otherwise 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just want to add my experience with these socks...bought a pair of the sz 8-12 from my local spot (my FTL doesn't even have 'em) because I have heard a lot of good things about these socks. 
I played in them wearing a pair of the LeBron 8 V2s, loved the padding/cushioning, went back for more. They only had the sz 12-15, so I bought some more of them and they fit fine.

I was afraid they would be too big, but luckily they are perfect...4 more pairs for me 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mshylln 233

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ niketown ny for sure.

alright man, are they having a sale on them or still regular price?

very certain they're marked at regular price. but many of the older models of bball shoes have been marked down.

^ niketown ny for sure.

very certain they're marked at regular price. but many of the older models of bball shoes have been marked down.
alright then, any other spots you know where they would be discounted at? $12 for a pair of socks is killer.

Originally Posted by bns1201

ok so can anyone tell me if fashionempire is selling fakes on ebay??? the padding isnt in the same position, and breast cancer hi-quarters were never made to the best of my knowledge...
im wondering if fashion empire is legit too, I wanna purchase some black/white elites. hate nike for not selling these in canada man, these are sick socks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the USA elites dont say elite on the inside either though

i bought the pinks from fashion empire and they seemed up to par with my usa's but after a second wear the material by the ankle is fuzzing up a bit. i kno my friend got purple/whites and he said they were forsure fake

they are VERY VERY sketchy company. look them up on facebook, i always start a convo with them questioning their legitimacy

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Originally Posted by bns1201

ok so can anyone tell me if fashionempire is selling fakes on ebay??? the padding isnt in the same position, and breast cancer hi-quarters were never made to the best of my knowledge...
im wondering if fashion empire is legit too, I wanna purchase some black/white elites. hate nike for not selling these in canada man, these are sick socks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the USA elites dont say elite on the inside either though

i bought the pinks from fashion empire and they seemed up to par with my usa's but after a second wear the material by the ankle is fuzzing up a bit. i kno my friend got purple/whites and he said they were forsure fake

they are VERY VERY sketchy company. look them up on facebook, i always start a convo with them questioning their legitimacy

pretty sure they got kicked off ebay

Originally Posted by gijace

cb726654496f928a3ab7f1f2026affa89fc798e1.jpg

all I need right know are those black LeBrons and white Kobes.. also the black and white Kobes that almost all footlockers have..
been looking for these and the maroon/white lebron elites for the longest.

alright then, any other spots you know where they would be discounted at? $12 for a pair of socks is killer.
champs if you can find one and also footlocker HOH in Jersey do buy one get one half off. so, 1 pair 12 and second pair 6 dollars. they have a footaction too on 34th and 7th ave.

So I went back to the outlet where I bought the USA elites...sold out.  They have no elite socks at all.  I was gonna pick up a few pairs for the NT members that asked me, but no luck.  Sorry.

vacationing at new york this spring break, where are the spots i can pick up some elites at?
House of Hoops in Harlem on 125th street, theyre $12 for the regular mids. I copped mine there

Originally Posted by jSnazz

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

rocked this to play ball last week, mid elite black socks and a pair of jordan socks over em. comfy but my feet were hella sweaty after lol

189001_1677742997593_1658040604_1961118_6938918_n.jpg

very nice flightposites! never owned one but should they already be comfy enough to just wear a regular sock? let alone the ELITE+another sock? it didnt restrict your feet?

I had to double sock because theyre a tad big for me, plus flightposites are pretty stiff when you first hoop in em (it was my 2nd time ever using em), but they didn't restrict my feet. If anything I'll probably continue double socking with em for the size problem even after I work em in

Back
Top Bottom