What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

elite sleeves
ap-04639939ee4740ffaf4db260afe1300f.jpg
ap-5f5e7ec5faf54dea89d615b01c63443b.jpg

as much as i dont like these socks, i wouldnt mind if they made no show version but i doubt we will see that.

Originally Posted by Natural 9

So I went back to the outlet where I bought the USA elites...sold out.  They have no elite socks at all.  I was gonna pick up a few pairs for the NT members that asked me, but no luck.  Sorry.

oh what?? which outlet did you get them from?

I love this time of the year.. all these colleges busting out the good stuff.. Too bad Oregon had an off year, won't be seeing their heat come this time next week

i wanna play college ball so bad, i don't even care if i ride the bench, i'd just be in the team issued bin everyday grabbin gear
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by just another pair

Originally Posted by Natural 9

So I went back to the outlet where I bought the USA elites...sold out.  They have no elite socks at all.  I was gonna pick up a few pairs for the NT members that asked me, but no luck.  Sorry.

oh what?? which outlet did you get them from?
Orlando Premium.  Doesnt matter now.  Theres no elite sock in sight.  Which one of you NTers cleaned them out???

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

A good view of Elite shooting sleeves
SEC+Basketball+Tournament+Quarterfinals+NgyhPTedvgXl.jpg

Could be wrong, but doesn't it look like he's wearing the new sleeve over one of the currently available padded sleeves? Form > function...

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

rocked this to play ball last week, mid elite black socks and a pair of jordan socks over em. comfy but my feet were hella sweaty after lol

I'mma be honest!!! Looking from that fit, I can tell alot about ur court skills. I would easily give u the "shamgod" cross you right out of them sneakers!!

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

rocked this to play ball last week, mid elite black socks and a pair of jordan socks over em. comfy but my feet were hella sweaty after lol

I'mma be honest!!! Looking from that fit, I can tell alot about ur court skills. I would easily give u the "shamgod" cross you right out of them sneakers!!
Did I forget to mention I was also wearing the Elite shooting sleeve as well?
(sarcasm)

gotta love people judging people on their court fits, ive seen skinny white dudes wearing new balance running shoes absolutely school kids on the court
laugh.gif

lets stop all this nonsense, lets just get some more info on the usa elites please! man you know what i really missed out on, were the nike elite team usa shorts that were sold on nba.com and team usa basketball's website

smh...couple weeks ago I scooped 2 pairs of the Kobe Elites at my Foot Locker for 12 each. Went today to scoop a couple pairs for a friend and they raised the price to 15
30t6p3b.gif

189001_1677742997593_1658040604_1961118_6938918_n.jpg

that looks terrible, why would you wear two different color socks?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

One of my local disount stores had a bunch of the white/red, green and purple quarters on sale for 3.99. I was very surprised to see them. Got a bunch for work and some extras.

What's the meaning of the numbers on the upper left corner?

8-12?
46-50?
42-46?

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

Originally Posted by busdriver

Originally Posted by bahunt8

One of my local disount stores had a bunch of the white/red, green and purple quarters on sale for 3.99. I was very surprised to see them. Got a bunch for work and some extras.

What's the meaning of the numbers on the upper left corner?

8-12?
46-50?
42-46?

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

sizes...

8-12 is us sizing, the other two are European sizing.

I'm starting to get in the habit of buying these Nike Elite socks. They're comfy + they make your kicks look dope with the right colors. Hoping to find some at an outlet.

Originally Posted by s dubl

smh...couple weeks ago I scooped 2 pairs of the Kobe Elites at my Foot Locker for 12 each. Went today to scoop a couple pairs for a friend and they raised the price to 15
30t6p3b.gif

i think they just got mispriced. at my footlocker they were tagged at $15 but when I paid for them they scan at $12

Back
Top Bottom