What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I see alot of talk on twitter about these.
Some people have TONS of them... and others have ZERO in their areas.

Just shows how regional allocations drive up hype.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Caerus

Any of the Sneaker chains selling the Kobe Elites online?
We should start selling the White/Concord and Black/Concord Kobe Elites during the second half of April.  We will only be selling a large size, which fits men's shoe size 8-12 and women's shoe size 10-13.  I will post an update once they are available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray
now are you guys going to be selling them for 12 a pop or 15?

Originally Posted by aFamous

Just copped me a few pairs of elites!

dsc01661p.jpg

Wow... That's like a buck 60 worth of socks.. nice

Originally Posted by just another pair

Originally Posted by Caerus

Any of the Sneaker chains selling the Kobe Elites online?
We should start selling the White/Concord and Black/Concord Kobe Elites during the second half of April.  We will only be selling a large size, which fits men's shoe size 8-12 and women's shoe size 10-13.  I will post an update once they are available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray
They will be $14.99.

EastbayRep - Ray

why is the price 15 Ray?
According to our system, it is the retail price suggested by Nike.  Please note, we still are about a month away from receiving our shipment, so this may change.  

EastbayRep - Ray

why is the price 15 Ray?

if you read the last couple of pages you would have known that they raised the prices on the Kobe socks all over.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why is the price 15 Ray?

if you read the last couple of pages you would have known that they raised the prices on the Kobe socks all over.
yeah i did, but i was just asking if eastbay was going to be selling them too and if he knew why they went up.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why is the price 15 Ray?

yeah i did, but i was just asking if eastbay was going to be selling them too and if he knew why they went up.

Foot Locker Inc gets lazy sometimes and just gives a broad price for anything selling. They would think since all their other elite socks are $12 they would make this one $12 so they don't have to put a separate entry number or something for it. Its the same for almost their toddler shoes. They are all $40 instead of which some should be $35 and some should be $42. Same thing with SC Magazines. When a $12.99 magazine comes and the next one comes after that they will forget to lower the price down if the newer one is $7.99. It will just ring up $12.99.

You can argue with the manger or cashier all you want, but some will give you the price adjustment and some will just say "MSRP stands for Manufactured SUGGESTED Retail Price."

The Kobe Elites should have been $15 to begin with. Just FL Inc got lazy and didn't put them in its own category.

EastbayRep - Ray
They will be $14.99.

EastbayRep - Ray

Any word if you guys will be getting medium sizes?

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

They will be $14.99.

EastbayRep - Ray
At this time, we are only going to be receiving large sizes from what I can see in our system.  If this changes, we will not find out until we receive the shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

They will be $14.99.

EastbayRep - Ray
At this time, we are only going to be receiving large sizes from what I can see in our system.  If this changes, we will not find out until we receive the shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray, hopefully they'll come out with that size eventually.

Originally Posted by Natural 9

Are the college colors for sale anywhere?

Sleazebay. Trust me, I work for an NCAA basketball team. There is NO WAY people are 1. Getting these in bulk and 2. Getting them legit....
It's nearly impossible to get authentic ones. You have to know a player or someone in the organization.

Back
Top Bottom