What's good with The Scrore not showing the Cavs game?

I swear they have todays game on but I'm not really sure I'm working on my religion essay
smh.gif
but whats up with them not showing the 8 o' clockgames anymore just the 10:30 ones

the score is probably showing a roundtable show with 9 douchebags, talking the hockey playoffs. We totally don't have enough of that in Canada.

They're showing MMA which Sportsnet is also showing, quick it's probably a good thing because the game has been a wrap since the 1stquarter. I stopped watching midway through the 2nd quarter, I always find it funny that NBA Playoff Coverage fades away after the 1st Round until the Finals.

It's TSN2 -- and by default TSN, I suppose -- that have been ruining things for everybody since the season began. Thank god for Derrick Rose and WGN...

Despite all reason and logic, they and Rogers continue to have beef like 50 and Officer Ricky... izzat still going on?

Anyway, as always, the people are the ones that end up getting screwed...

Step your Free-To-Air satellite games up.

EVERY NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL game...and crazy amounts of live soccer as well.

cavs games are mad boring anyways.
they stay demolishing teams.
looks like a cake walk to the finals for them.

Which is why today I didn't mind it, the game was over by the 2nd Quarter.
laugh.gif

I don't really mind because it's a CAVs Home game which usually means a double digit win for them...the road game will be more interesting but I seethis series as a sweep or at best 4-1

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

is fta available in hd?

Nope, or so I've been told....doesn't matter it's still worth it.

Cavs playoff games? they are boring, they go up by 20 in the first and just hold it right there...

Originally Posted by goofy08

is fta available in hd?
Yes it is...about $300-$400 more than normal FTA receivers.

Originally Posted by goofy08

is fta available in hd?
Yes it is...about $300-$400 more than normal FTA receivers.
Yup........I've seen a FTA HD receiver for about $700. USD that is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, I thought about copping an HD receiver but it's just way too much. The box itself is about $250 more than a normal FTA box and then you have to spendabout $200 more for the HD card that gets the reception. Including the dish and installation, you're looking at about $700 total (Compared to $300 totalfor a normal FTA receiver + dish + installation). I'm guessing in 1-2 years the HD FTA's will be much more affordable.

I know I'm not tripping but none of todays games are on Regular TV?
smh.gif

Agreed, DiPlOmAT -- this is str8t up garbage. I think this applies to tomorrow's games as well.

- Axel Foley:
No Rogers subscriber gets TSN2 -- not by choice, but because Rogers doesn't offer it, even after a whole NBA regular season's worth of bull-swappingand inaction.

That's why peeps are so angry with TSN2 and Rogers. If you don't have Raptors NBA TV, you don't even get to catch the repeats (which are on prettylate). And watching a game on your computer monitor just doesn't cut it when you're used to HD-quality -- quality that all us Rogers subscribersdeserve and have already paid dearly for...

Back
Top Bottom