What's good with though, though?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sigh*
"doe" is somewhat a derivative used conjunctively to describe a feeling, action, or thing
similar to "dude" or "bro"...a lexicon per-say...

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Adverb[/h3]
though (not comparable)

[table][tr][td]
Positive
though
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Comparative
not comparable
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Superlative
none (absolute)
[/td] [/tr][/table]
  1. (conjunctive) Despite that; however. I will do it, though.
  2. (degree) Used to intensify statements or questions; indeed. "God, it's hot in here." - "Isn't it, though?"

like I said...same thing.
you can try to hide behind using big words with your argument...but at the end of the day... "doe" is just another way to say "though"

but cute use of jpegs...irrelevant... but cute..

schooling dirty 101 begins:
first things first in a debate, you are never supposed to regurgitate information as means of expressing your argument.
if the infomation is bullets and you're the gun...aim is crucial.� you can not become a marksmen using WIKIAPEDIA (i checked you links btw
wink.gif
)

why? (hmm read the "cool story bro below doe" ) it's also a source that hasbeen checked and verified three time making it a "reliable source"
wink.gif

Wikipedia officials agree -- in part -- with Middlebury's history department. "That's a sensible policy," Sandra Ordonez, a spokeswoman, said in an e-mail interview. "Wikipedia is the ideal place to start your research and get a global picture of a topic, however, it is not an authoritative source. In fact, we recommend that students check the facts they find in Wikipedia against other sources. Additionally, it is generally good research practice to cite an original source when writing a paper, or completing an exam. It's usually not advisable, particularly at the university level, to cite an encyclopedia."

�schooling dirty 102 begins:

i thought after the coyote survived that death defying drop from the pinnacle of "bliss" he would've learned to stop chasing me with rocketpowered skates?
wink.gif

doe is an lexicon or free morpheme...meaning it's defined by feeling, actions, orinquisition. similar to the language of�

jamaicans and creoles. which is where alot of african-amercian phonic derivertives of ENGLISH words come from which therefore cannot be

defined in ENGLISH SYNTAX.� because it's undefined....which swings us around to the over-used cliche' of "USEPROPER ENGLISH"�� used

people such as yourself dirty that� shine light on your mental scope of african-americans by trying FORCE the english laguage upon their physical

anatomy of large lips and noses (which has been proven by african-american doctors).

so again my friend you're left with......

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Kakashi and Swanginon4z should start their own forum. Thats the most efficient way to clean up NT.

hows about you keep my name out ya keyboard talkin about me if it aint good.
grin.gif

Kakashi wrote:
Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sigh*
"doe" is somewhat a derivative used conjunctively to describe a feeling, action, or thing
similar to "dude" or "bro"...a lexicon per-say...

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Adverb[/h3]
though (not comparable)

[table][tr][td]
Positive
though
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Comparative
not comparable
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Superlative
none (absolute)
[/td] [/tr][/table]
  1. (conjunctive) Despite that; however. I will do it, though.
  2. (degree) Used to intensify statements or questions; indeed. "God, it's hot in here." - "Isn't it, though?"

like I said...same thing.
you can try to hide behind using big words with your argument...but at the end of the day... "doe" is just another way to say "though"

but cute use of jpegs...irrelevant... but cute..

schooling dirty 101 begins:
first things first in a debate, you are never supposed to regurgitate information as means of expressing your argument.
if the infomation is bullets and you're the gun...aim is crucial.� you can not become a marksmen using WIKIAPEDIA (i checked you links btw
wink.gif
)

why? (hmm read the "cool story bro below doe" ) it's also a source that has been checked and verified three time making it a "reliable source"
wink.gif

Wikipedia officials agree -- in part -- with Middlebury's history department. "That's a sensible policy," Sandra Ordonez, a spokeswoman, said in an e-mail interview. "Wikipedia is the ideal place to start your research and get a global picture of a topic, however, it is not an authoritative source. In fact, we recommend that students check the facts they find in Wikipedia against other sources. Additionally, it is generally good research practice to cite an original source when writing a paper, or completing an exam. It's usually not advisable, particularly at the university level, to cite an encyclopedia."

�schooling dirty 102 begins:

i thought after the coyote survived that death defying drop from the pinnacle of "bliss" he would've learned to stop chasing me with rocket powered skates?
wink.gif

doe is an lexicon or free morpheme...meaning it's defined by feeling, actions, or inquisition. similar to the language of�

jamaicans and creoles. which is where alot of african-amercian phonic derivertives of ENGLISH words come from which therefore cannot be

defined in ENGLISH SYNTAX.� because it's undefined....which swings us around to the over-used cliche' of "USE PROPER ENGLISH"�� used

people such as yourself dirty that� shine light on your mental scope of african-americans by trying FORCE the english laguage upon their physical

anatomy of large lips and noses (which has been proven by african-american doctors).

so again my friend you're left with......

again with the�"an" issues and grammar problems, though.�
maybe you�should stop now, though
laugh.gif

and how do you spell wikipedia wrong, DOE?

people such as yourself dirty that shine light on your mental scope of african-americans by trying FORCE the english laguage upon their physical

wut?

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Kakashi and Swanginon4z should start their own forum. Thats the most efficient way to clean up NT.

grin.gif
9219e9430729.gif

Sit down, chap.

Stupidity doesn't equal being "tough"

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

grin.gif
9219e9430729.gif

Sit down, chap.

Stupidity doesn't equal being "tough"

Back
Top Bottom