What's happen in the last ten weeks ??

Boat coming from CUba going to North Korea was searched @ the Panama Canal, authorities found a nuclear warhead.

Mac miller was on Wild'n'out, him and Cannon shot a lil freestyle,     CLIFFS - Mac called out Cannon on the low low about EM hittin Carey- 

Jbeibs gots a couple side pieces  ( NT 3/10 )

Dressing better still has the same 10 cats

Hov sold a million copies to whatever phone service provider that was, of his new album, for pennies 

Some random cat for the D, called out Big Sean about not being from the D..... or something along those lanes

The kardashians mom is the biggest douc.h...bag in the world (Guess tha aint changed )

Hypebeast arent getting a return on they investment as they was this time last year... I fear the bubble

Starter jackets will flood the market in 2-3 weeks.

- Fresh

Drake dada thread was epic
Dude found 35 mill worth of white girl and posted it on intragram.
Some post the threads for me.
I was in basic 2 years ago when take care came out. Bumped the album until I got home no one could tell me the album was old. I know your struggle bro.

I was in basic 2 years ago when take care came out. Bumped the album until I got home no one could tell me the album was old. I know your struggle bro.

People just don't understand the struggle lol I am at AIT in FT. Leonard Wood and this place is just like basic but with a Lil bit of freedom. I have to earn the privlidge of having a t.v and a weekend pass but the catch is I can't leave the base WTF??!! ***** wack

People just don't understand the struggle lol I am at AIT in FT. Leonard Wood and this place is just like basic but with a Lil bit of freedom. I have to earn the privlidge of having a t.v and a weekend pass but the catch is I can't leave the base WTF??!! ***** wack

Don't worry that the way the cookie crumbles. I was Navy and I did my AIT equivalent in Pensacola during Spring Break and Mardi Gras. I still go to the doctor to make sure I don't have that "DIE SLOW".

Boat coming from CUba going to North Korea was searched @ the Panama Canal, authorities found a nuclear warhead.

Mac miller was on Wild'n'out, him and Cannon shot a lil freestyle,     CLIFFS - Mac called out Cannon on the low low about EM hittin Carey- 

Hov sold a million copies to whatever phone service provider that was, of his new album, for pennies 

Some random cat for the D, called out Big Sean about not being from the D..... or something along those lanes

The kardashians mom is the biggest douc.h...bag in the world (Guess tha aint changed )

Hypebeast arent getting a return on they investment as they was this time last year... I fear the bubble

- Fresh

when i watched this :wow: :x :rofl: :smh:

The U.S. Government injecting microchips into your body to track you. 

lol what! i went to ft lee and they had them yambs.....i was like wtf since i went to ft benning for basic. Right out the gate we could watch tv, use our phones. Just had to learn our creed and pass some test to get our weekend pass. Went to DC and NYC on some of my weekend passes. whats your mos?

- Fresh
when i watched this
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
LMAO it hit me about 30 secs later and my jaw dropped

lol what! i went to ft lee and they had them yambs.....i was like wtf since i went to ft benning for basic. Right out the gate we could watch tv, use our phones. Just had to learn our creed and pass some test to get our weekend pass. Went to DC and NYC on some of my weekend passes. whats your mos?
I am 74D which is CBRN

I am 74D which is CBRN

Smash as many females as you can. You guys will be doing those off post hotel parties pretty soon. :lol:

DO NOT do the typical AIT soldier thing and get married man.

Have fun and enjoy it while you can.

Last edited:

- Fresh

when i watched this :wow: :x :rofl: :smh:

Wasnt even low key..

- Fresh
when i watched this
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
LMAO it hit me about 30 secs later and my jaw dropped
is there a clip of this on youtube or somewhere?

:wow: :rofl:

kanye beat some papzi
nters met celebrities while driving to work
some disney girl about to turn 18 and another turned out to be a lesb ian
younghandsome posted another akward photo

Last edited:
Smash as many females as you can. You guys will be doing those off post hotel parties pretty soon. :lol:

DO NOT do the typical AIT soldier thing and get married man.

Have fun and enjoy it while you can.

TRADOC put a stop to the weekend pass off base. As an AIT soldier we can no longer leave the base on the weekend -_- and this is all over.. So for fun people chill at the PX or do god knows what on some of the walking trails.

Lol dang ait getting strict I went to ft Gordon and we earned weekend and mileage passes off post didn't have to show back up until pt formation on that Monday

Back
Top Bottom