What's hotel 626? info

Play at night with the lights off. You won't forget it
pimp.gif

i played it in the dark, w/ my friends and cousins in january....
it was pretty scary, espec. if the person isnt good at the game....

but it takes a long time load, but it was short....
if you just rush through it , then theres no point in playing....

funny/ confusing thing, was tht it was made or run by doritos...
ohwell.gif

Pretty sure I've played this or seen someone play it before but to scared to try right now
nerd.gif

I tried it out, i just passed the part where i ran down the hallway and opened the door to my right. its completely dark and you have a digital camera. off thebat, i see a figure running around avoiding me, so i click and i hear and see this dysfunctional maid covering her face from the flash... then i hit the closebutton.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by ToMa630

^yeah, little weird
yea it was dude was telling you to where to go

worst thing is that after i finished the game and closed the window like 10 mins later i get a call from the same guy saying

"did you get out alive? i'll see you soon" or something like that had me real shook
eek.gif
eek.gif

ill try later

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by ToMa630

^yeah, little weird
yea it was dude was telling you to where to go

worst thing is that after i finished the game and closed the window like 10 mins later i get a call from the same guy saying

"did you get out alive? i'll see you soon" or something like that had me real shook
eek.gif
eek.gif

ill try later

laugh.gif

How do you get Hotel626 to call you? Is it possible for them to call another phone number? I really, really want to try this on a friend, but I don't knowhow to do it.

Also, how do you get past the code part? Thanks.

^^ I see.. Yea I didn't even hear the guy talking cuz my speaker wasn't even on.

But do you know how to get them to call you? Like, where do you put in the phone number and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom