"What's Lurking in Your Stadium Food" Health Department inspection report from all 107 stadiums

Gillette with a perfect score and Fenway with only 4%, plus the Garden is relatively clean compared to most other places.
pimp.gif

That's why you tailgate before the game, I never understood why people purchased stadium food anyway
laugh.gif

That's why you tailgate before the game, I never understood why people purchased stadium food anyway
laugh.gif

Washington D.C. 
sick.gif

Even though AT&T Park is only at 4%, I'll still cut down on the foods. Food is too expensive anyways.

Washington D.C. 
sick.gif

Even though AT&T Park is only at 4%, I'll still cut down on the foods. Food is too expensive anyways.

I knew this from working as a vendor in Giants stadium a few summers back. I wouldn't even trust the water in these places.

I knew this from working as a vendor in Giants stadium a few summers back. I wouldn't even trust the water in these places.

I almost never eat at stadiums, too damn expensive. Last time I did was a hot dog in Camden Yards in 07.

I almost never eat at stadiums, too damn expensive. Last time I did was a hot dog in Camden Yards in 07.

Back
Top Bottom