What's on your Christmas list??

My girl asked me what i wanted for Christmas and I have no clue.
I typically buy everything I want or need throughout the year, and hate surprise gifts w/o my approval first.
I truly don't need anything but she's insisting because she wants a lot.:rolleyes
So what's on your list this year?

I usually tell people (who I exchange gifts with) to get me things I don't feel like buying myself lol. I don't say that directly, but my Christmas list usually consists of normal, everyday things like a new book I want, etc.

I never ask for much. A winning scratch ticket would be acceptable though.

Last edited:
I just ask for the same stuff i buy myself during the year, pretty much just some clothes and a pair of everyday shoes.

Gundam WIng Blue Ray Collecetos set.. Probably just end up copping for myself
742617176623_anime-mobile-suit-gundam-wing-collectors-ultra-edition-blu-ray-alta.jpg

I want a microscope lol.

Might get it for myself.

I think it would be cool to look at random stuff under there.

My girl asked me this question yesterday and I have no idea, she got me an Apple Watch for our anniversary so that's out. No clue what I want now. She bringing it up cuz she wants to start building her "slaystation", guys with girls/wives that are into makeup knows what these are :smh:

List of things I wouldn't mind getting:
Beats over ear wireless headphones
Apple watch
xbox live giftcard

also wouldn't mind if a family member secretly took my car to the shop and put some tinted windows and rims on it.

Good health for me and my family. Reached a point in my life where presents/materials don't mean as much as they used to
man...i know that feel. idgaf about anything for myself, i'd rather my wife and son get stuff. i feel so blessed with a healthy and loving family that everyday is xmas for me.

Last edited:
I never ask for christmas gifts from my family so I don't get any :lol: At least not from family that is.
Idk what I'm getting from the secret santa with my friends but I don't really care much either way. I have a pretty unique present for my friend though.
He's a huge World War history buff so I'm gifting him one of my WW1 medals. A whille back I found 3 WW1 medals in a small box in the attic of my dad's house.
2 of them were the same medal, one that was given to all Belgians who served in the military during WW1. So I'm gifting him that one.

My girl asked me this question yesterday and I have no idea, she got me an Apple Watch for our anniversary so that's out. No clue what I want now. She bringing it up cuz she wants to start building her "slaystation", guys with girls/wives that are into makeup knows what these are :smh:

Those got damn vanity joints with like 8000 lightbulbs?

Like 2 women I messed with were on that... Spend their idle time just watching tutorials on youtube.

Wild

Those got damn vanity joints with like 8000 lightbulbs?

Like 2 women I messed with were on that... Spend their idle time just watching tutorials on youtube.

Wild
Yea man, $2000 tables smh. My girl be on those makeup videos heavy

Ill probably get my daughter an iPad and my wife a gift card to one of them salon/massage/relaxation spots
I won't ask for nothing. the wife always hooks it up. she got me a pair of Black and Red ones she knew i really wanted a couple years back this year for my birthday

Nah, they need the 12 extra drawers for their make up and enough space to style it

Mess w/ a chick obsessive about their make up and you'll understand, they're obsessed.

Barely use half the **** they got still buying more

Ex-girl use to watch so many make up vids around me I can point out what specifically a woman has done to their face

Back
Top Bottom