Whats on your Jordan Wish list?

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

3.)Air Jordan VIII Black/Stealth - Clover (Sugar Ray Allen P.E.'s)

3.) Last but not least I want the sugar Ray VIII's because  they were a HOH Exclusive  limited to only 24 pairs in the world and I'd love to have something that rare in my collecion. I did not even know they were releasing back in 2004 had I known I would of camped out at HOH to cop a pair. I also like the Color and would love to have these so I can wear them on special occasions.Pickyourshoes.com  kixclusive.com has a pair of the Sugar Ray VIII's in My size DS for sale but they are asking for $3,500.00. I'm saving up for these and plan on dropping the $3,500.00 to secure my pair.  (I'd like to have the Quentin Richardson Knicks P.E. VIII's just as much.

jordan-viii-hoh-pe-sugar-ray-1.jpg

^(pics of VIII's from sneakernews.com)
Wow my mistake I couldn't remember the name of the website.... pickyourshoes.com is a fake website. I meant to say i'm buying the Sugar Ray VIII's from kixclusive.com

Not to get off on a tangent, but PYS is definitely not a fake website.
Overpriced...maybe. But legit none the less

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

3.)Air Jordan VIII Black/Stealth - Clover (Sugar Ray Allen P.E.'s)

3.) Last but not least I want the sugar Ray VIII's because  they were a HOH Exclusive  limited to only 24 pairs in the world and I'd love to have something that rare in my collecion. I did not even know they were releasing back in 2004 had I known I would of camped out at HOH to cop a pair. I also like the Color and would love to have these so I can wear them on special occasions.Pickyourshoes.com  kixclusive.com has a pair of the Sugar Ray VIII's in My size DS for sale but they are asking for $3,500.00. I'm saving up for these and plan on dropping the $3,500.00 to secure my pair.  (I'd like to have the Quentin Richardson Knicks P.E. VIII's just as much.

jordan-viii-hoh-pe-sugar-ray-1.jpg

^(pics of VIII's from sneakernews.com)
Wow my mistake I couldn't remember the name of the website.... pickyourshoes.com is a fake website. I meant to say i'm buying the Sugar Ray VIII's from kixclusive.com

Not to get off on a tangent, but PYS is definitely not a fake website.
Overpriced...maybe. But legit none the less

1. Black/Red XIIIs
2. Black/Cement IVs
3. White/Cement IVs
4. Grape Vs
5. Aqua VIIIs
6. Finale XX3s
7. Titanium XX3s
8. Tokyo Vs

Ain't really counting on getting those last 3, but the rest of that list will definitely be had lol

1. Black/Red XIIIs
2. Black/Cement IVs
3. White/Cement IVs
4. Grape Vs
5. Aqua VIIIs
6. Finale XX3s
7. Titanium XX3s
8. Tokyo Vs

Ain't really counting on getting those last 3, but the rest of that list will definitely be had lol

1. flint 13'z -older brother rocked them
2. sliver/black 18'z -my first jordans
3. black/red 12'z -first jordans i saw on jordan's feet

1. flint 13'z -older brother rocked them
2. sliver/black 18'z -my first jordans
3. black/red 12'z -first jordans i saw on jordan's feet

1. Black Cement IIIs (My second favorite pair of all time...thankfully I got a chance this year)
2. Powder Blue 10s (I really like the color combo)
3. Bordeaux 7s (Yes, these just came out, but paying for summer classes plus the upcoming semester has not yet allowed to me to scoop a pair up

1. Black Cement IIIs (My second favorite pair of all time...thankfully I got a chance this year)
2. Powder Blue 10s (I really like the color combo)
3. Bordeaux 7s (Yes, these just came out, but paying for summer classes plus the upcoming semester has not yet allowed to me to scoop a pair up

Back
Top Bottom