Whats one thing you hate about your game??

Handles. When I try to drive people pick my pocket quite often. Also finishing at the rim, but I think that more has to do with not playing for a long time.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Handles like J.J. Redick. A week ago I did the worlds ugliest crossover and got called the white Smush Parker. Damn.
laugh.gif

I can't shoot for #@#@. Always thought it was bc I'm from BK, but I just found out my scalphoid bone has been broken in half in my wrist.

my left hand is sooo weak, if I improved my handle with my left hand my game would be much better

6,2 140
Shots double check
passing check
defense check
handles suck
strength suck
driving suck

i am pretty much the opposite of rajon rando

Like a lot of other people in this thread, I'm a streaky outside shooter. My 3 point game is actually a bit more consistent than my mid-range game. Ialso have games where I try to force passes way too much. I mean there are times where it seems like I know I'm not going to get the pass through, but Ithrow it anyway.

Finally, and this is more a function of age than my game, I just can't do all the things I used to on the court because I've lost some quickness andhops. Can't quite blow by people the way I could a few years ago.

There's nothing I hate about my game. That isn't to say I'm the greatest of all time, but I don't hate anything about my game.

I just hate that im only 5'8 155lbs
laugh.gif

When I was younger I always played like SG and SF b/c I was kinda tall for my age back then. But when I got to HS and startd playing Varsity I was much smallerthan everyone else. So playing PG was tough especially when u play biggr guards that trap you and use their arm length to deflect your passes and alter yourshots. Aftr I graduated last year I hvent played that much b/c of skool and stuff but I plan on playing again soon

Offense: i really have no complaints... i could hit shots from pretty much anywhere on the court and i have decent handles... should work more on that though.i could create my own shot and drive to the rim pretty easily and my passing is pretty much on point... but theres always somewhere to improve!

defense: different story. i've got a beat up body from football so i just cant keep up as much with much quicker guys. i've got quick hands but thatonly gets me so far, especially if i'm playing against someone that could drive to the rim really quick. I'm 5'2'' 200+lbs, 17 years oldand my body is broken all over
laugh.gif
i'm way to slow and short but couldhold my own if i wasnt so lazy
ohwell.gif

I can't dribble even though I play shooting guard. It's always been a problem but I never bothered to fix it. I'd rather just make my camp at thethree point line and attempt to make it rain.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I just hate that im only 5'8 155lbs
laugh.gif

Pretty much the only thing I have to complain about.....EVERYTHING else I have. And I've been told I don't shoot enough.....

I think I rush my jump shot a little too much during the game, and i get scared to take it in sometimes.
Then i'll play pretty good D but i react slow for the rebound from time to time.
EDIT: oh yea and i'm a sore loser
laugh.gif

I'm better than how I play sometimes. Just recently I started really loosening up and doin my thing though.

Originally Posted by andysleon

Offense: i really have no complaints... i could hit shots from pretty much anywhere on the court and i have decent handles... should work more on that though. i could create my own shot and drive to the rim pretty easily and my passing is pretty much on point... but theres always somewhere to improve!

defense: different story. i've got a beat up body from football so i just cant keep up as much with much quicker guys. i've got quick hands but that only gets me so far, especially if i'm playing against someone that could drive to the rim really quick. I'm 5'2'' 200+lbs, 17 years old and my body is broken all over
laugh.gif
i'm way to slow and short but could hold my own if i wasnt so lazy
ohwell.gif
...wait...what?
eek.gif
eek.gif

How did y'all miss this? No wonder you can't keep up with anybody. You're 5'2" and tipping the scales homie.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I hate how when shooting around I can make every single shot from all over, sweet J too!!! but once were running a game, I cant make Jack!!
Same thing with me

When I'm just shooting around I'm good but in games I never want to shoot because I think I might miss

How I used to be able to jump in high school, and now I cant do squat.

That, and the fact that I take one step and my ankle already throbs in pain. Stupid floating bodies...

I have all the skills/moves of a post player, but I'm the size of a guard.
Then when I end up having to play a 4 or 5, I never try to rebound.

And my shot is too inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom