What's so bad about snitching?

Example

Say u at work in the breakroom and Jerry ate tims sandwhich.
U gonna tell tim?

U in line at target and u see the person in front of you pocket a bunch of stuff....u gonna say sumthin?

OP, don't believe the hype. Snitching isn't even being used in the right context. These morons out here are so clueless they themselves don't understand what they are talking about.

Snitching applies to people who are involved in illegal/or criminal activity, who either under threat of imprisonment, or to get back at a rival they inform to the police. In order to make their situation better

For residents in the community, or civilians if we see a burglary, or if a child gets hit by a stray bullet and we know who the perpetrators are. We have an obligation to to contact the police for the sake of our community. That is just us ensuring our neighborhood doesn't turn to ****. I actually get upset about this crap and the hypocrisy in black community. They want to talk about black lives matter when police gun us down, but a 3 yr old gets killed b/c of gang violence and nobody opens their mouth. Not even the family of the kid. With that, sometimes it can be b/c the family wants to take justice in their own hands. But in general, they would rather watch the neighborhood go down the drain than speak up for what is right.

Last edited:
Example

U gonna tell tim?

U in line at target and u see the person in front of you pocket a bunch of stuff....u gonna say sumthin?

How about if you're in Target and you see someone opening cookies and eating a few and then putting the pack back on the shelf?

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare :nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm snitching on ole boy #bleedat

Let the LP rough him up, and take a pic of him in the mangers office with a pic of him holding a package of green apple oreos to put on the store's "Wall of Shame Lame"

Real talk, I'd probably snitch if it were something serious. Anything less than its just pitiful.

What about if you saw somebody in Walmart open and eat a bag of cheetoes, then use those same cheesy *** fingers to dig inside the Blue Bell half gallons, and scoop it to their mouths like cold water in a desert?

Snitching in itself isn't inherently bad. You see a grown *** man touching on a lil child you better be snitching.

The reason people who snitch get in trouble is because 99% of the time it's not for good reasons.

These reasons are:

1. Snitching for its own sake. Telling on everybody to anybody about dumb stuff that isn't really a problem. You're not being a good person, you're being annoying.

2. Snitching to avoid punishment. If you and your crew robbed the store and you make a pact to not flip on each other, just don't. Your word will never mean anything to anyone every again, you didn't help anyone but yourself, and to make it worse f'ed over your boys supposed to be your fam so you  can get off light. Not good. For all you know if none of you talked perhaps you all would've walked, and if worst comes to worst you all can get each other's backs in the slammer.

I've seen guy get his head kicked in for snitching on something petty. I dont live by the code or whatever, but if someone harmed or murdered (god forbid) a family member or close friend and i knew who did it, m snitching. dont care

Example

U gonna tell tim?

None of that is my business so I ain't bout to say ****. Jerry probably hungry in the first place cuz I ate his sandwitch so who am I to speak [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Irony is a lot of the dudes who think snitching is the worst are the first ones to whip out their phones at the sign of any illegal activity to post online for likes and follows

What about if you saw somebody in Walmart open and eat a bag of cheetoes, then use those same cheesy *** fingers to dig inside the Blue Bell half gallons, and scoop it to their mouths like cold water in a desert?

If it is my favorite flavor, and it not a brother

Best believe you can find me me in the LP office singing.

If it is some of dem Lady Walmart Wildebeest that be motoring around the store on a scooter.

Imma look them dead in their eyes while I call up front

Last edited:
You let a man punch you in the face and didn't do anything?

I'll never understand that.
I wouldn't have fought back either way but dude ran over my bicycle and sucker punched me as I was picking it up. He instantly ran back to his BMW and sped off.
I charged him with battery, reckless driving and fleeing the scene. His license was also suspended for a month.
I took no L here.

Another aspect is the amount of disrespect and disregard police have for certain members of the community. If you've experienced police brutality, either directly or indirectly, you may be hesitant to walk up to those same officers expecting assistance or to offer them assistance in their duties. You may come face to face with the officer who beat you or your family if you decide to walk into a precinct or call a patrol car to your house to "snitch".

I wouldn't have fought back either way but dude ran over my bicycle and sucker punched me as I was picking it up. He instantly ran back to his BMW and sped off.
I charged him with battery, reckless driving and fleeing the scene. His license was also suspended for a month.
I took no L here.
Lol wouldn't have fought back after getting punched in the face . Major l homie. Sit down to pee dude .

The only time snitching is looked down at is when the person doing it is living that life. Its not really snitching if you're a civilian.
Came in here to say this.
I'll allow it.

Snitching raises my property value, creates a it safe environment my children to live and play, and makes it difficult for illegal activities to flourish where in my community.
Never thought about it this way before.

I took no L here.
His only consequence was not being able to drive for a month???
Damn there's a few people I work with I'll give up driving for a year to get a shot at punching them in the face

If you're not in the heat of the moment and you still would rather get into a street fight than think rationally, not sure what to tell you. Battery is a real charge and the authorities don't care "who started it".

It's better to mind your business. If you punch me in the face I'll punch you in the face then go home. :lol: Nobody has time for the police or likes the police either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom