What's so bad about snitching?

snitching refers specifically to taking part in a criminal act...

not being able to deal with the consequences of that act...

and subsequently providing information on another party in order to receive a reduced sentence.

1. taking part in an action you cannot handle

2. escaping punishment by betraying somebody

/thread

1. the police need evidence to arrest people

2. You got robbed by somebody you know... and you knew where they stayed
eek.gif
... and you called the police?.. civilian *** *****
laugh.gif

you let ****** violate your domicile and aint handle that on your own?!?!

I see why you salty over the subject now... 
laugh.gif

If you get robbed by people you know... you gotta be certified ***** made

Last edited:
Lmfao ***** said domicile

I don't even get down like that but dam a cop. I'd go over to dude house myself mane

agreed... ive been robbed and i didnt even think to call the cops. 
Am I right to assume the police brutality and racism plays a large role in not contacting the police? Calling the cops is the first thing I'd do but the cops here are generally nice.
I personally don't know anyone who has ever had trouble with police.
Most people aren't racist towards black people anymore, that changed years ago.
There's been a strong rise in racism towards muslims and middle eastern people but it's not to the point where cops have a reputation for harassing them or anything.

[thread="636899"]Bruh, Ive had my crib broken into, knew who did it, the police was informed where he stayed. I watched them mosey up the stairs damn near slow motion letting this **** jump off the balcony out the back. "Uhh we cant find him"....aint no justice coming from that. Ended up turning into a comfrontation.[/thread]

1. the police need evidence to arrest people

2. You got robbed by somebody you know... and you knew where they stayed:wow: ... and you called the police?.. civilian *** ***** :lol:

you let ****** violate your domicile and aint handle that on your own?!?!

I see why you salty over the subject now... :lol:  

If you get robbed by people you know... you gotta be certified ***** made

Actually I didnt call the police. All this happened while I was at work. The apartment manger caught him climbing down from my balcony, they called the police. Knowing who did it =/= someone I know. The fact that you even thought that tells me loads.

Bruh, dont be trying to thow shots, like you just out here thuggin, when all you doing is giving basic, generic *** scenerios you got off TV. Yeen foolin nobody.

Last edited:
i abide by the no snitching policy....

my dad and mom both used to hit me when i would tell on my siblings and they would say NEVER ever tell on your family....i was like 3-4...

even now i never snitch on anyone i just mind my own business...the only time i call the cops or snitch is when i see an obvious drunk driver...

Am I right to assume the police brutality and racism plays a large role in not contacting the police? Calling the cops is the first thing I'd do but the cops here are generally nice.

There's been a strong rise in racism towards muslims and middle eastern people but it's not to the point where cops have a reputation for harassing them or anything.

:lol:

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lock this thread up.. you must be bored man. Keep snitching tho.

Bruh, dont be trying to thow shots, like you just out here thuggin, when all you doing is giving basic, generic *** scenerios you got off TV. Yeen foolin nobody.
this is you when dude drives right back by your apartment with yo **** in his trunk

laugh.gif
i think he's speaking on belgium.... 

I'm talking about Belgium, where I live.
My black friends rarely ever get harassed about their race anymore. The majority of racism towards black people here comes from elderly people. It used to be quite bad when I was a kid.
Nowadays it just seems like all the racists stopped hating black people and hate all the muslims etc instead.

Idgaf if you lived in Timbuktu you're not qualified to speak on racism that exists. Same as a white American trying to tell me people aren't racist in this country anymore. Your lens is jaded and invalid.

How do u listen to such violent music op? U got over 2k Gucci songs and won't fight back in self defense.

Its a couple dudes in here talking bout not snitching but pushed the report button on nt before. But I'm schleep [emoji]128064[/emoji]

How do u listen to such violent music op? U got over 2k Gucci songs and won't fight back in self defense.
Because good music is good music. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say #FreeGucci because he deserves his time for what he did but I enjoy his music nonetheless.
Enjoying violent music doesn't necessarily mean I support violence.

I'm asking cuz most hardcore fans of an artist can usually relate to that artist. No necessarily selling drugs but u could've grew up around that environment or seen that **** growing up. That's cool tho I guess, I ain't mad. I still rock wit u op #freegucci

Last edited:
The first time my apartment got broken into my brother called the police and they didn't do a damn thing. The 2nd time it happened I did a little investigative work myself and found out who did everything myself. I even got surveillance footage and everything. best believe I got the majority of my ish back and went and handled the dude that broke into my crib. It's just a man thing to me. I don't need someone else handling my issues while I still have two hands and two feet, I'm handing out fades. And I ain't eem a street cat.

Op just take the L.

We all have losses.

I don't care wat country youre in if a dude runs over your bicycle then gives you los manos in front of a buncha Belgians thats an L playa.

You could have been in heaven and jesus would Of been like "damb my son thats an L"

dont blame your countries views on your loss.
man up.

"How much can you know about yourself if youve never been in a fight?"

Back
Top Bottom