What's the angriest you've EVER been?

NT fam, I know it's a lot of men on here, some softies, some street cats, some just down to earth cats... So I want to know..what was the ANGRIEST you've ever been in life? Could've been at a parent, family member, or a significant other. What happened, and what did you do? How did that situation escalate?

For me, it's always been a woman I was with at the time. About 4 years ago, I saw something I didn't like, and shorty said some **** that made my blood boil. My face turned red, eyes bloodshot, and I said some real hurtful ****. Do I regret it? Not at all.

Funny how you may have 10 male friends or Family members you've had for your whole life, but a girl you've been piping for about 6 months had the ability to make you the most upset you've ever been in your whole time on this earth..

Vagina is a crazy thing I tell ya.

About 10 years back when I used to get into it with my step dad. It got heated, like screaming in each other's face, but no blows were ever thrown.

About 10 years back when I used to get into it with my step dad. It got heated, like screaming in each other's face, but no blows were ever thrown.

Glad no blows were thrown. Situations like that can be very tense. I was never in a step-parent situation before, but I can imagine how stressful it can be to have some stranger come into ya family and try to put his foot down and possibly belittle you

Think it was when I fought my brother ,when I was about eight .

Don't know what we were fighting about but

The first fight happened in the basement took a break I guess cuz I went upstairs about to go outside when he follows me

I'm walking towards the front door (Were in the kitchen )and he got to talkin that sweet **** that got me hot

Eyes got blurry sweaty palms hands got to shaking in ****

Looked around the kitchen and saw that the stove was behind him so I run up and tackle his upper body so the back of his head was about 3 inches from the stove eye

It is was a gas stove so you you heard the clicking sound then the fire

:smh: I started pushing his head towards the fire (he had an Afro I believe and once he felt that heat he started crying so I eased up and let him go so I can go outside like I planned to....

Hmmm, probably when I received my progress report and wasn't able to make my Freshman basketball team...

Pretty much when I was getting cheated on during a serious/long relationship

Wanted to straight murk a lot of people smh

When my little brother emptied my little sisters savings..couldn't even look at him in the eye anymore. Long term anger is very difficult to control and definitely puts some mental stress on you. I feel like I really failed as a big brother. I took him for a ride and told him fix it and get out the house asap..been almost a year since he moved out.

In general, growing up I've always been one to express anger at a lot of things, and always sought retribution. Sadly, that hasn't changed much for me. Anger problems definitely run in my family.

Last edited:
Recently I was wearing a blue polo and shorts and walking through Best Buy with a couple friends of mine looking for something. A dude grabs my shoulder talking about he hasn't been able to get help finding something, so instinctively I shoved him into a cardboard cutout of a PlayStation, knocking it over. As y'all can imagine this caused a scene and my friends and I were told to leave the building without being able to tell our side of the story. I was pretty mad after that :lol:

Recently I was wearing a blue polo and shorts and walking through Best Buy with a couple friends of mine looking for something. A dude grabs my shoulder talking about he hasn't been able to get help finding something, so instinctively I shoved him into a cardboard cutout of a PlayStation, knocking it over. As y'all can imagine this caused a scene and my friends and I were told to leave the building without being able to tell our side of the story. I was pretty mad after that :lol:

Similar situation happened to me in Target. I am now mad at myself for the situation.

was sitting in my ride prepared to chief on a bowl of sherbet then boom......, lighter was missing. Had that **** in my hand a min ago too :x

Last edited:
a nurse at the hospice my mother was in injected my mother's left arm several times despite many signs specifically saying not to use that arm. her veins were weak from years of medications in that arm. when I walked in and i saw an IV in her bad arm, i almost lost it. I flipped out. it's not bad enough she's dying, you gotta make her go through more pain?

still boils my blood

a nurse at the hospice my mother was in injected my mother's left arm several times despite many signs specifically saying not to use that arm. her veins were weak from years of medications in that arm. when I walked in and i saw an IV in her bad arm, i almost lost it. I flipped out. it's not bad enough she's dying, you gotta make her go through more pain?

still boils my blood

Damn that's rough [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Got a Dear John e-mail while I was deployed to Afghanistan from my Ex Wife in 2009. She left me Christmas day 2009.... :smh:

One of the hardest times of my life. Chick had another dude around my child. Never had I been so angry.

But through a lot of prayer I made it back. Made it home, got divorced bounced back and this past summer I got engaged to my true life partner. :smokin

Got a Dear John e-mail while I was deployed to Afghanistan from my Ex Wife in 2009. She left me Christmas day 2009.... :smh:
One of the hardest times of my life. Chick had another dude around my child. Never had I been so angry.

But through a lot of prayer I made it back. Made it home, got divorced bounced back and this past summer I got engaged to my true life partner. :smokin

Feel for you b. that scene in jarhead when old boys wife sends thAt video...cringe.
Good on you turning that around!

I hung this dude over a 2nd story balcony cuz i heard he was the one that stole my cd book(dont **** wit my cd colection yaheardme)

Dude ended up cryin so me and my boy pulled him up and pushed him back into the party.

Went to his house later that night to get some weed, i was pretty drunk, and me and my same homeboy ended up throwin him thru te pantry door cuz he was actin like a lil ***** lol

Roughed up my cousin about a decade ago
Son kept talking smack so I hit him with the knuckles
Ever since then he ain't even try to mess with me or my hands

...I can't even go into detail, but I will say this though, ************* are gonna get theirs, I'm STILL out here patiently waiting, looking like this:

3rEp4pP.jpg

Feel for you b. that scene in jarhead when old boys wife sends thAt video...cringe.
Good on you turning that around!

Real shame is it happens A LOT. I saw it happened and thought it would never be me. :smh:

My family took care of me. Got a great divorce lawyer and got the proper custody of my kid.

What's even funnier is had it not been for my ex wife trying to screw me over by not letting me take my daughter to a Dodger Game, I wouldn't have met my current Fiancé... God really works in mysterious ways! :smokin

THE angriest i ever been are always situations with my mom... i swear she brings out the worst in me... so anyway my parents were going to the Philippines for my grandpa funeral and they wanted me to drive them to jfk airport in queens... mind you this airport is like 1:30 -2 hrs hours depending on traffic... and i was making a big deal about it because it was far and my mom wasnt trying to have it... she was saying how im self centered and selfish all while i was about to drop her off at the beauty salon for her haircut... she said F you and "i hope you die during hurricane sandy" and slammed the car door... im laughing like this aint even my car.... but to be honest i was more hurt than mad... i couldnt believe she said that and i didnt know what to think or how to react... i just knew that when i got my money right i want to move out asap... i still live at home though but i planning on moving out in 2015... our relationship is better but still i will never forget she said that :smh:

Last edited:
Being charged with 11 felonies and a quarter million bail/bond on my head...

I hated the system for that and never think I'll believe in the system again..

Wicked babylon system!

Back
Top Bottom