What's the appeal with Disneyland?

Disney is based

Disney World hosts LGBTQ+ conference amid DeSantis crackdown on rights​

Disney is pushing back against Florida’s rightwing Republican governor Ron DeSantis’s crackdown on LGBTQ+ rights by hosting a major LGBTQ+ conference.
The Out & Equal Workplace summit has touted itself as the “largest LGBTQ+ conference in the world” and draws more than 5,000 attendees annually. For the next two years, the Out & Equal non-profit which focuses on LGBTQ+ workplace equality will be held at Walt Disney World in Orlando, the Miami Herald reports.

You are asking why people are amused by a group of amusement parks?

For real, I don’t even understand the question :rofl:

It’s a good time for a lot of different age groups and demographics, worth a visit every few years. I haven’t been since 2006 and I would love to go again

After 9/11 active duty got in DL for free. I went with a friend, we were in there about 30 minutes. Walked in and walked out.

going for the first time as adult since i went around 5.
what are comfortable shoes to wear around?
what is there to do in the area outside of disney?

I don’t like standing in lines. I don’t like paying outrageous prices for not good food. My adult interest in it now isn’t there. I’ll wait to go again until I have kids.

I really like it though and just imagine as a 8-16 year old kid it’s amazing. It’s where i had my first sip of alcohol with 5 other kids as a 7th grader. We all shared one beer lol. Don’t remember how we even got it.

Social media oversaturation of things really kind of destroys the anticipation of stuff nowadays for me.

World>land but both were fun. Haven’t been to Disney land since 15 and Disney world since 8. Taking my kid next year for sure tho.

Back
Top Bottom