What's the APR on your car loan?

Wow lazy, you have an amazing credit score. props to you.

and honestly (no offense), but you really shouldnt be buying this car at all.

as of today, you dont have a fixed income, nor a credit score. until you get what your "capable" of making, i advise you to hold off on buying that car, open a few credit cards, build up that credit before you buy that car.

as of today, you dont have a fixed income, nor a credit score. until you get what your "capable" of making, i advise you to hold off on buying that car, open a few credit cards, build up that credit before you buy that car.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by Man E

The only benefit of paying cash that I see is discount on the price. Invoice on a 2010 Range Rover is about 75-85K, if I am given anything near that for paying cash then it's a different ballgame. 

now I know you're making this all up. Cash/Finance is the same to the dealer. They could care less if you pay in cash cause they stand to gain more by financing by getting something off the back end from selling you to a bank or using their own finance company.

You read like you're wikipediaing your responses.

You came in here to floss your 90k at 20 years of age not asking for a.p.r.'s
laugh.gif
 I can't tell if you're joking? 
If you think I am making this all up then feel free to believe that. I really don't care what you assume or think.

By the way, wikipedia is awesome. 

what I've learned from working at a bank for the last 3 yrs;

a car is the least important in determining wealth

you need 3 things;
a)low expenses
b)take care of your credit
c)learn to negotiate & keep your miles low

my dude flips a new luxury auto every 12 months

The only benefit of paying cash that I see is discount on the price. Invoice on a 2010 Range Rover is about 75-85K, if I am given anything near that for paying cash then it's a different ballgame. 

now I know you're making this all up. Cash/Finance is the same to the dealer. They could care less if you pay in cash cause they stand to gain more by financing by getting something off the back end from selling you to a bank or using their own finance company.

laugh.gif
If you think I am making this all up then feel free to believe that. I really don't care what you assume or think.

you said youd post bank statments so go head. youre full of +$*# dude. you claim to be a daytrader who makes sooo much money yet you have no knowledge of finances yet you quit college to do a job that deals with finances? your mom will cosign a 90k car thats a total loss of money? why not reinvest this "90k"...or move out on your own.a.p.r. is moot because you have no credit. its like creating a thread about bachelor pads when you live at home with your parents.

i agree that 25k should be the cieling in your 20-30s for a car whether youre pooping money or not.

laugh.gif

you said youd post bank statments so go head. youre full of +$*# dude. you claim to be a daytrader who makes sooo much money yet you have no knowledge of finances yet you quit college to do a job that deals with finances? your mom will cosign a 90k car thats a total loss of money? why not reinvest this "90k"...or move out on your own.a.p.r. is moot because you have no credit. its like creating a thread about bachelor pads when you live at home with your parents.
I NEVER STATED THAT I WILL POST A STATEMENT ON NIKETALK, I SAID A BANK STATEMENT WOULD HELP SECURE A LOAN. READ BEFORE YOU POST.
YOU ASSUME I AM LIVING WITH MY MOM...

YOU ASSUME I DON'T KNOW ABOUT FINANCE. SECURING A LOAN =/= HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT FINANCE. 

ASKING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE AROUND MY AGE ARE PAYING ON THEIR LOANS, HOW THEY FINANCED THEIR CARS, AND WHAT I SHOULD EXPECT DRAWS YOU TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF FINANCE. ARE YOU IN HIGH-SCHOOL? 

YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE ROACH... & YOUR IGNORANCE IS UNBELIEVABLE. 

this is what happens when you buy nice things

people hate and talk about it like its their job, this is why I will forever stay simple.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

people hate and talk about it like its their job, this is why I will forever stay simple.
it aint about that TC. You know NTs history...the more you floss the eventual exposure comes.  If he would've come in and ask just for a.p.r's it would have been a thread about a.p.r but he made sure to add "90k, range rover, day trader". He's posing for NT. Period.

man e if youre 20 years old and you just trade an you lookin/in the postion to copp a 2010 range rover

props to you my man

all i gotta say.

it aint about that TC. You know NTs history...the more you floss the eventual exposure comes.  If he would've come in and ask just for a.p.r's it would have been a thread about a.p.r but he made sure to add "90k, range rover, day trader". He's posing for NT. Period.
I think it's both
I think what I said applies more to life off the net, but yeah I agree with you too

First of all, congratulations on your amazing year of trading.  you have some guts and nerve to be trading in such volatile equities.  With that said though, don't put all your money in the same basket.  Last year was one of the best year for commodities in a long time and trends like that don't tend to last long or permanently.  That $90K you have today could easily be worth half of that within a month.

Just my theory...he probably wanted to know what types of payments he'd be making. If he's got a 6%APR on a $90k car his payments are gonna be a lot different than on a $25k car, or in your case a bicycle.

It's people like you who want nothing more than to be funny, and accepted, that are bringing this board down. Not one other person has come into this thread demanding something as outrageous as bank statements. Taking the "pics" thing a little too far. And you're in here talkin about "NTs history"...who are you?

Originally Posted by LTMS206

laugh.gif
Some of you are salty that dude is 20 and can afford a Range.
287zql5.jpg
Son ain't buying no Range...

Anybody wanting to buy a 90K vehicle wouldn't be worried about APR. First off, what fiscally smart 20 year old would burden himself with over 80K in a car loan... that just shows financial immaturity.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Just my theory...he probably wanted to know what types of payments he'd be making. If he's got a 6%APR on a $90k car his payments are gonna be a lot different than on a $25k car, or in your case a bicycle.

It's people like you who want nothing more than to be funny, and accepted, that are bringing this board down. Not one other person has come into this thread demanding something as outrageous as bank statements. Taking the "pics" thing a little too far. And you're in here talkin about "NTs history"...who are you?
Would you go find a ditch to die in already. Aint no one trying to be funny and you're a failure at attempting to. Go DIE.

Back
Top Bottom