Whats the Beef with Coldplay?

everytime i put on some coldplay my friends call ayo. i ask why and they say, "just cause it is." im like
indifferent.gif
. so why do alot of dudes think coldplay is gay (besides the whole 40-year old virgin quote) ??? they're piff in my book
pimp.gif

Coldplay is awesome. I have a couple friends who say coldplay isnt "real" rock or too soft but they are
pimp.gif
imo

Talk >__

White Shadows >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hopefully they drop an album this year

they do what's already been done, except bad...I have a strange feeling some of you roll with mayer too, right?

It's more the pretentious douche bag that Chris Martin is that turns me off of them. If he didnt treat life like he was the perfect mold of gold and glitter, I might not think that him and his music are trash.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

*Waits for the smug "radiohead is waay better" people*

i mean i wasn't gonna say it but it is true...

anyways, Coldplay has some REALLY good music...i think X&Y it was, is !$%+%*# phenomenal...really wished i didn't skip them on this last tour...

Coldplay makes great music. Period.  One of my favorite bands of all time.

Was the 40 Year Old Virgin joke funny?  Sure, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Coldplay put some of the best music in the past decade.

I listen to "Parachutes" weekly, and everyday I have a new fave song.  "We Never Change" describes my life.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

they do what's already been done, except bad...I have a strange feeling some of you roll with mayer too, right?

but is the music they make not good(Coldplay n Mayer)??...I have a strange feeling that this genre of music is your "thing" and ur just throwing your own personal feelings out.

i dig mayer and coldplay....but im open to suggestions I havent branched out to other artists in this genre in a while

Yep, I've definitely heard that before...

Life In Technicolor + Sparks + Strawberry Swing + Low =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah, people only make that joke because of 40-year old virgin. and after Viva La Vida dropped, i noticed a lot of people stopped hating and jumped on the bandwagon. Coldplay is dope.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

It's more the pretentious douche bag that Chris Martin is that turns me off of them. If he didnt treat life like he was the perfect mold of gold and glitter, I might not think that him and his music are trash.
You sure you aren't confusing them with U2?

Back
Top Bottom