whats the best at&t phone out there that doesnt require a data plan?

my phone broke. need a good phone for calls, texting, and speakerphone, basically the simple stuff. dont need it for any kind of internet or apps. any suggestions which is the best for what i need? anti at and t remarks welcomed.

Im in the same boat but wit sprint and all the non smart phones suck, worse then the one I have now

Don't get the Pantech Laser customers come in my store complaining and having problems every other day
At first I thought the phone was nice AMOLED screen and "thinnest" messaging phone

Most phones now days are smart phones by some stretch.  You might as well look into a phone running Android since you'll be able to do the basics and have some nice extras at your fingertips should you want/need them in the future.

FYI... don't get a 4G phone.  I found out the hard way after buying one on ebay that AT&T's policy states that all 4G phones now require a data plan.  I got around it by getting an unlocked t-mobile phone since they can only access AT&T's 2G network anyways but you can still use them w/ wifi.

Back
Top Bottom