what's the best basketball pair you've ever worn?

Jordan XIV - mad comfy, the best jordan i ever played in. ankle support is immaculate.
Jordan 2010 - a very very close second. a performance beast in every category.
Lebron 8 - cushioning is ridiculous
Kobe 4 del sol aka 61 point shoe. always feels like i can drop 61 on the court.. never did though!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 10jdel

Jordan XIV - mad comfy, the best jordan i ever played in. ankle support is immaculate.
Kobe 4 del sol aka 61 point shoe. always feels like i can drop 61 on the court.. never did though!
tired.gif
feel you on this one bro! real awesome looking shoe. traction=perfect.

Originally Posted by 10jdel

tired.gif
feel you on this one bro! real awesome looking shoe. traction=perfect.

Nike Hyperdunk "Philippines" Colorway, got it there in Philippines last year.
Pretty great performance, I use the Adidas Speedwrap with it and it definitely makes my performance better.
It's also a headturner, lol.

Nike Hyperdunk "Philippines" Colorway, got it there in Philippines last year.
Pretty great performance, I use the Adidas Speedwrap with it and it definitely makes my performance better.
It's also a headturner, lol.

Originally Posted by monase

pippens and XI's when i was in HS, but im curious about the 2010 CGXI's on the court coz they mad comfy
sir they are great for ballin. i've already used mine for indoor play. it also distracts the attention of the opponent.
laugh.gif

people would approach you and tell you that "pre, jordan eleven yan di ba? yung nag-dunk si jordan sa commercial tapus di na nakababa?"

THANKS RED 

pippens and XI's when i was in HS, but im curious about the 2010 CGXI's on the court coz they mad comfy
sir they are great for ballin. i've already used mine for indoor play. it also distracts the attention of the opponent.
laugh.gif

people would approach you and tell you that "pre, jordan eleven yan di ba? yung nag-dunk si jordan sa commercial tapus di na nakababa?"

THANKS RED 

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

laugh.gif

THANKS RED 

definitely correct! They were comfier than the Bred XI from cdp and the space jams retro from 2009.

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

laugh.gif

THANKS RED 

definitely correct! They were comfier than the Bred XI from cdp and the space jams retro from 2009.

I am not a fan of high-top and high-to-the-ground shoes a lot so Kobe's kicks are a hit for me

here's my share
images

Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2k5
-too bad mine's already badly beaten up and the suede's tearing off..

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-black-white-red-1.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe 4
-the most comfortable shoe I ever wore on the court (haven't used my 5 a lot, and 6 to judge their performance)

I am not a fan of high-top and high-to-the-ground shoes a lot so Kobe's kicks are a hit for me

here's my share
images

Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2k5
-too bad mine's already badly beaten up and the suede's tearing off..

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-black-white-red-1.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe 4
-the most comfortable shoe I ever wore on the court (haven't used my 5 a lot, and 6 to judge their performance)

bullsfan4life wrote:

tell you that "pre, jordan eleven yan di ba? yung nag-dunk si jordan sa commercial tapus di na nakababa?" 

LOLZ! Hahaha Small talkin' while ballin'!

Mine would be the Huarache 2k4s, it was a long time ago but I can still remember how good it felt. With something more recent, Kobe Vs would be my weapon of choice. Makes my feet do crazy things when balling.

Notable mentions:

-Fila Stack Mid (Felt good during my Milo BEST days)
-The Kobe 2 (Looks fugly. Straight killer on the court though)
-Adidas T-Mac 2

bullsfan4life wrote:

tell you that "pre, jordan eleven yan di ba? yung nag-dunk si jordan sa commercial tapus di na nakababa?" 

LOLZ! Hahaha Small talkin' while ballin'!

Mine would be the Huarache 2k4s, it was a long time ago but I can still remember how good it felt. With something more recent, Kobe Vs would be my weapon of choice. Makes my feet do crazy things when balling.

Notable mentions:

-Fila Stack Mid (Felt good during my Milo BEST days)
-The Kobe 2 (Looks fugly. Straight killer on the court though)
-Adidas T-Mac 2

wore my 4s last night for our first game for good luck.
but we lost so bad I still get embarrassed just thinking
of it. haha. But performance wise, it's still my old reliable.
one of the best... simply put.

old pic:
photo0031b.jpg

wore my 4s last night for our first game for good luck.
but we lost so bad I still get embarrassed just thinking
of it. haha. But performance wise, it's still my old reliable.
one of the best... simply put.

old pic:
photo0031b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom