WHATS THE BEST CITY TO FIND THE BADDEST BOPPERS ????

what city can you find the best lookin women in ?? could be any location club , mall , school , whatever . . . but where have you been and seen so many hotwomen that you were like dam !!! i need to move here . for me it was san diego last summer . i have a thing for latin women and thats all there was as far asthe eye could see . if you know of some hidden treasures out here in cali that be poppin , let us all know so we can go and enjoy also !!!! thanks

trying to prey on young girls
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

what city can you find the best lookin women in ?? could be any location club , mall , school , whatever . . . but where have you been and seen so many hot women that you were like dam !!! i need to move here . for me it was san diego last summer . i have a thing for latin women and thats all there was as far as the eye could see . if you know of some hidden treasures out here in cali that be poppin , let us all know so we can go and enjoy also !!!! thanks
dont know if you know how to read buddy , but im not trying to go to jail . 18 and over please !!!

bopper = head bopper ( like a chicken ) ( created by the mac ) ( could be any age , as long as they bop their head ) ( also code for a girl who can slob thenob , or catch a flight to boston ) you must not of grew up in the bay ??

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

bopper = head bopper ( like a chicken ) ( created by the mac ) ( could be any age , as long as they bop their head ) ( also code for a girl who can slob the nob , or catch a flight to boston ) you must not of grew up in the bay ??
Bopper has a negative meaning here in SF. Bopper = underage HS girls, not women, who spend too much damn time at the mall

Teeny Bopper is old school slang for a teenage girl, but I have heard some rappers use"Bopper" it in the Head Bopper way too. As someone born andraised in the bay, when you said you are looking for boppers at malls and schools, it seemed to me that you were probably a teenager looking for teenage girls,but it could easily have been interpreted the way you meant it too i guess. You'll find your kind of bopper in The Tenderloin my dood.

best place I've been so far is Toronto, Canada. Damn the girls looks sexy as hell...esp during the summer. going there next week again.....
devil.gif

quote:

trying to prey on young girls

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donpoppa called it. instantly the first thing that came to my head when I was reading the first post

roll.gif

Dude can't be serious.

There's definitely bops in the bay though. you sound mad worked up though, what'd you hit up out in San Diego? you visit a friend at school orsomething and just start crushing on all the college girls?

Tell us the details about your San Diego trip. This thread is obviously going nowhere, this is NT. You're not going to find any hidden treasures. kidscampout out for packs and SBs tryna look good for a bunch of hypebeast males.
laugh.gif

This has to be a joke, you're asking a bunch of dudes on a sneaker forum where to find women? You're game is $(#%)(ed... I bet you haven't hitpu$$y yet.

REAL TALK.

smh. boppers. where they do that at? boppers are hootrats, chickenheads etc...chicks who has nothing going on for themselves... they are renegades. more like ajumpoff nothing more. they are in your local neighbor"HOOD". doesnt take much to find them.

maybe i named this thread the wrong thing , i now see where you guys are comin from about the young girls . i didnt mean teeny bops . i ment head bops . butwhatever !!! well to the cat that asked about diego . yeah i went out there to see a few friends i went to high school with that are now living down there andwe went out to a few clubs and i was like " wow " there are soooo . . . many more beautiful women out here then in the bay ( they have a diffrentswagger too ) but the beezys were on a young boss like my self . they said they aint never heard no one talk like me . or tell them the things i said !! bayswagg i guess ! but yeah it dont have to be in the bay , but if you have been somewhere on vacation or something and were like dam!!!! the women out here areawsome !!! then let us all know , so maybe one day a boss can go spend some time out there and enjoy !! thanks to my supporters , f you haters

One time I went to LA.. (Glendale I think it was) I swear dam near every broad up in that mall was an 8-9+. So many broads to choose from and allnationalities...

Back
Top Bottom