what's the BEST hot sauce?

2,478
12
Joined Jul 2, 2002
NT put me onto this a while ago and I use it on EVERYTHING. What else is as good, or better (
) than this?

 
20,661
8,542
Joined Apr 15, 2007
Originally Posted by starzinoureyes


put this on EVERYTHING.
Chrystal is my number one (mad cheap and tasty) but a close second or even 1b ( i keep both in my fridge at all times)

 
90,449
31,362
Joined May 31, 2004
Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Everyone who loves host sauce should have a shelf just like this in the fridge

pretty much got it covered. i'd only add in jalapeno tabasco (the green one) to that mix
 
269
10
Joined Mar 25, 2010
Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

NT put me onto this a while ago and I use it on EVERYTHING. What else is as good, or better (
) than this?

I have this in my fridge but never uses it.

SOY SAUCE FTW!
 
400
15
Joined Nov 19, 2000
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Everyone who loves host sauce should have a shelf just like this in the fridge

pretty much got it covered. i'd only add in jalapeno tabasco (the green one) to that mix
I too love the jalapeno flavor, but it's quite mild.
  
 
1,961
48
Joined Apr 30, 2006
Picked this pic because it's funny for obvious reasons. But this hot sauce is the TRUTH!
 

antonlavey

Banned
28,265
862
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

NT put me onto this a while ago and I use it on EVERYTHING. What else is as good, or better (
) than this?

GO AHEAD AND CLOSE THREAD
 
1,715
353
Joined Nov 10, 2007
LOVE hot sauce. Rooster is good on everything, not much of a fan of Tabasco tho. This sauce, it might be hard to find, but it's the truth. It's one of a favs. to put on eggs, potatoes, etc. It's not very hot, it just has a good flavor. The company makes a hotter one with a little kick to it

 
 
17,577
1,163
Joined Apr 7, 2008
eLNiNo4530 wrote:[hr][/hr]NT put me onto this a while ago and I use it on EVERYTHING. What else is as good, or better (
) than this?





My homegirl put me on to this stuff. That hot sauce shelf looks dope too.

But:
Refrigerated hot sauce or not Refrigerated?
 

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
54,401
17,519
Joined Apr 11, 2008
Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Picked this pic because it's funny for obvious reasons. But this hot sauce is the TRUTH!




lmaaaaaaoooooo.....ayoooooo @hand job from texas pete
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now